“excellent rental”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Roughtallys Villa

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Pool Deck - Great views
Roughtallys!
Beautiful 7 bedroom Villa.
View from the back of Roughtallys
2nd Master suite
Fully equiped Kitchen with 12 seater breakfast Bar
Formal Lounge
Formal Dining Room
Games Room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Gracia L
Haileybury, Canada
“excellent rental”
Reviewed 31 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

truly a nice and comfortable house. The pool and spa area is great for relaxing. The location is perfect, close to everything. The little lake just behind the house is great for recreational fishing and to be able to see and observe a bit of wildlife. Perfect place for a family vacation.

1 Apr 2017
Hi Gracia.
Thank you for your review. So pleased you enjoyed your stay. And we look forward to seeing you next year.
Richard H
Uckfield, United Kingdom
“Amazing Villa & Location.”
Reviewed 23 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

Fantastic location with a great view over the lake. The villa was so large that with 14 of us staying we never felt over crowded.
We love the gated community. The villa was very well equipped to cater for all our needs.
We have since booked to come back in 2017 for a few weeks of paradise.
Thank you Lyn for allowing us to stay in your lovely villa, and the quick response to any questions raised.

Richard H

24 Jan 2017
Thank Richard and team. So pleased you all had fun! And back for Xmas! Please let me know if I can help with anything.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Fabulous New Year Vacation”
Reviewed 9 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016
person found this review helpful

Now, where can we start, such a beautiful vacation home with everything I mean everything you need to make your vacation wonderful and stress free. This is not our first vacation rental but Roughtally's was far the best. Just like the pictures depict it was like walking into the pictures, large spacious and clean. The pool private backyard, lake and wildlife was a plus, the recreation equipment also another plus, bikes, fishing rods, pool table, etc, my son headed to the basketball court everyday that could be seen from the house. We celebrated the New Year and my mother's 70th birthday there also so we had family members visiting and the gate people where very nice. I will tell friends and I will be back.

Your age range 50-64
9 Jan 2017
Dear Vernon, Marcia and family.
I am so pleased you all had a fabulous time.
Thank you for your kind words and I really wish we can welcome you again to our home.
Mary I
“Home from home.. amazing amazing amazing”
Reviewed 1 December 2016 for a stay in May 2016

what an incredible holiday and villa...

the whole booking process is very nerve wracking, especially a dream holiday with a big group But the Wonderful Lyn was like a member of the family by the time we went to stay.. I felt like I wanted to invite her along! very attentive and welcoming and open to answer all and every question that me and my sister in law had.

the villa was HUGE! beyond our wildest imagination!

each and every room was set out to our exact specification, the ambience was homely and chilled.

every aspect of the villa was unfaultable.

The provisions and safety measures for kids were to the highest spec, kitchen was able to cater for a larger than large group comfortably and the POOL! what can I say about the pool? the kids didn't wana get out!

After long days at the parks the pool deck was exactly what us as a family needed.

one negative to our whole experience was the basketball court just down the road - if only I was a little bit fitter!

none of us wanted to come home and we will defiantly be considering future bookings.

3 Dec 2016
Hey Mary. She glad you as your party loved your stay! Great to talk to you and help you with your booking. Please let me know if I can help again.

William J
Ixonia, Wisconsin
“Wonderful vacation home”
Reviewed 2 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016

We had a wonderful time in Orlando. We would certainly recommend this home to anybody who does not want all the hassle with staying in the Orlando hotels. It was well equipped with all amenities as well as a great pool area outside. If and when we return to Orlando, we will certainly check to see if we can stay in the same house again.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
3 Oct 2016
Hi James.
So glad you all had a fantastic stay.
If you do ever wish to rent again I would like to offer you a 5% discount.
Thank you gain for choosing our home.
Nelson M
“WOW! great getaway home”
Reviewed 9 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

I have booked several rental homes for friends and you know you always have one who always has something negative to say. Not here!! everyone loved it and want to come back next year. The house was clean the rooms were as described. Thanks to Lynn who responded to all my emails and was kind enough to let us stay at here home. If you rent this home treat it like if it was yours so that other's can enjoy it.

Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
11 Aug 2016
Hi Nelson and party. So pleased you all had a great time. Thank you for your kind words.
You know where we are for your future trips. Would love to help you out again.
Lyn. Xx
Uticagolf...
Utica, New York
“Great place in excellent condition”
Reviewed 31 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016
person found this review helpful

My golf group of 7 adults rented Roughtallys for a week. The house was in excellent shape and well equipped. Lyn, the owner, was very accommodating and very easy to work with. We have been going to Kissimmee to,golf for,over 20 years and this was one of the best villas we have rented.

Liked best: spa heat was available after 7pm
Liked least: Getting through the gate into lake berkley can take a long time if ther are more than a couple of cars in line
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
1 Apr 2016
Hey Tom. So please you all had a good time.
If I can help again please let me know.
Kindest.
Lyn
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing