Lodging and unit were great. We would suggest a bit lower tub edge for ease of entry for the A side unit.,as it is a bit tall for those with mobility issues, the B side had a walk in shower which was fine. Really nice employees very friendly. Quick response time to minor issues. Smoke detector battery, and ice maker.
My husband has been an owner for over 20 years so we have been on lots of the owner tours. But NEVER treated as poorly as at this one. We were asked to bring our guests to the tour..begged was more like it. We were called 4 times to be sure we were coming. Once there we were told to get our breakfast..stale pastry! And cold bagels. Not exactly breakfast. After the talk then we were told we would get the promised $100 gift card but our guests would not....Why? We all had the same paper work..we all listened to the same talk? The people offered instead $75 each in dining dough....mind you our paper work on both was $100 AMEX cards for each party. Not acceptable! And the rudeness of all employees was UNBELIEVABLE! When I snapped a photo of their supreme customer service to add to what I will be sending the Dept of Business Profesionals Regulations we were finally told we would receive the gift on our paperwork. By the way at the redemption place again they tryed to revert to dining dough...this was a horrible start to our vacation, and one I NEVER care to repeat! I was mortified for our guests! We were not even going to bring them for the tour but were asked to please bring them! This above process took nearly 4 HOURS! My husband also has brothers that are owners . And AGAIN Never on any of the tours in the many places we have stayed with Wyndam have we run into the rudeness of this one! Wyndam Shame on you, your employees and your club mgr! Not a visit to be proud of!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Star Island resort is a Mediterranean styled resort and spa located just minutes from all of central Florida's major attractions, while still offering the quiet relaxation of luxurious accommodations with a multitude of amenities and activities. Relax in one of our spacious suites or villas with all of the comforts of home. All units include a full kitchen or mini kitchen and our largest unit can sleep up to 8 of your family and friends. Amenities include water sports, tennis, driving range, basketball, supervised family and children's activities and so much more. Visit Star Island for your unique vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Agoda, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Star Island Resort and Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Star Island Resort And Club Hotel Kissimmee
- Star Island Hotel
- Island Star
- Star Island Resort Orlando
- Fairfield Star Island Resort
- Star Island Resort And Club Kissimmee, Florida