Super 8 Kissimmee
Galleria Palms Hotel(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$98
Comfort Inn Maingate(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$96
Destiny Palms Hotel Maingate West(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$315
US$259
US$299
US$264
  • Restaurant
Liki Tiki Village(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$133
  • Restaurant
Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$140
Agoda.com
Star Island Resort and Club(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$497
US$461
Hotelpower.com
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 June 2012

Having arrived after a long drive,it was a pleasure to arrive in this lovely town with such friendly people. Once at the hotel the receptionist was very friendly and accomodating. Room was clean, beds were ok. Breakfast was very average danishes and cereal, we decided to eat at the I Hop restaurant just next to the hotel with equally friendly staff. Hubbie and our children enjoyed the pool.Lots of shops in close proximity.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank Car0l65
Reviewed 5 June 2012

Today is 6/5/12 and we just returned home . We stayed at the super 8 motel in Kissimmee. It wasn't as bad as the reviews I read. The staff was exceptional(thanks Arturo,Carla and our maid Rosie. My young grandchildren had a blast in the pool everyday and we never made it to the theme parks. The complimentry breakfast wasn't to bad, mostly danishes, cereal and muffins: my gr.babies loved.. They were having a slight ant problem, but who isn't and they took care of it. Markets, stores and restaurants were all in walking distance. The matresses were a bit uncomfortable. I would stay there again, I would get a suite.

Room Tip: They also had 1/2 bdrm. suites in a whole different area.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank mobi136
Reviewed 22 May 2012

Went to check into this hotel on Monday May 14. First of all, the hotel is in a poor neighborhood, the angle of the photo hides the problems. Secondly, there was a snafu in the reservation. They had me down for arriving the day before. I was planning to stay for 7 nights but they when they said they would "reinstate" my reservation but still charge me for the first night, I said thanks, but no thanks. Poor customore service.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank Jayna22
Reviewed 16 May 2012

made reservations for may 7, 2012 stayed for 4 days, was a little skeptable because i read so many bad reviews, first of all a lot of people reported that the motel had roaches and that it was located in a bad area of town, some folk said they even saw prostitutes and homeless people hanging around also many reports on a lousy continental breakfast, well let me totally break it down to you, my experience was that the staff was totally friendly, i took a can of roach spray with me because of the reviews but i am happy to report i didnt see any bugs or insects at all. sure the motel is old but the room was very clean, the bathroom fan motor was very loud but all i had to do was contact maintenence for that problem. the continental breakfast consisted of bagels, cereal and a wide assortment of danishes, people this is not a buffet if you want eggs and meat or fruit, go to the golden corral, it was a great selection for a FREE breakfast. the motel is located in a great area, lots of stores, walmart, restaurants in the area. no street walkers or homeless people observed during my stay, pool was very clean, except for an occasional duck that flew in. lol. the room was 35 dollars, it was worth it cause most of my time was spent exploring orlando, internet was fine, cable channels were ok, always something to watch on the tele.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
5  Thank shanda m
Reviewed 3 May 2012

We stayed in a suite one night with the kids, which was enough. The facilities are definitely older. The tub was stained and the blinds over the tub were broken and dirty. The rest of the room was clean, just not inviting. Pillows were ridiculously thin. We arrived after a long day's drive and wanted to get the food out of the cooler into the fridge, but the fridge was turned off when we arrived. Took a couple hours to get it cooled down. Same with the room, which was in the mid-80's when we walked in. I had a reservation so they knew I was coming, they just didn't care to have my room ready for me. The free breakfast was also poor. Didn't even have a loaf of bread for toast. It's a cheap suite, but there are lots of better options in Kissimmee.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family