“Our room had roaches and a non-working AC” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Super 8 Kissimmee

and 1 more site!
Super 8 Kissimmee
Ranked #99 of 153 Hotels in Kissimmee
“Our room had roaches and a non-working AC”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

Okay, so we only stayed here for one night so this review is based on that limited time. There are 6 in my family (2 adults, 4 children) and so we usually have a difficult time finding a place (besides getting 2 separate rooms) to accommodate us. I chose this hotel based on the fact that they had 2 bedroom suites. The reviews weren’t too bad so I thought it’d be a good deal. We stayed in Unit F-401, which was a 2 bedroom. The room had an AC unit, but it didn’t work. We called the front desk / housekeeping and suddenly the AC turned on. An hour later it turned off. We eventually got it to work again, but during the night it must have turned off because I woke up during the night to sauna like temperatures. I tried to go to the restroom to wet my face and when I went to the restroom there were little roaches in the bath tub. Not one, but a few….After this I couldn’t sleep. I felt like there were going to be roaches everywhere, crawling into our luggage and even on us. I was grossed out. I’ve never in a hotel that had any roaches and I just felt uneasy and couldn’t wait to go home. This coupled with the AC not working has caused me to give this hotel the lowest rating. When I mentioned the roaches / non-working AC the following morning at check-out, the girl at the desk apologized, but didn’t look surprised. Needless to say, I will never stay at this hotel again. I can handle spiders, but definitely not roaches. Gross.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Location
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank sylvia2381

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Travellers also viewed these Kissimmee hotels
Super 8 Kissimmee/Maingate/Orlando Area
#105 of 153 in Kissimmee
Budgetel Kissimmee East
Budgetel Kissimmee East
#61 of 153 in Kissimmee

Been to Super 8 Kissimmee? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Kissimmee

Property: Super 8 Kissimmee
Address: 1815 W Vine St, Highway 192, Kissimmee, FL 34741-4058
Region: United States > Florida > Central Florida > Kissimmee
Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Restaurant Suites Swimming Pool
Ranked #99 of 153 Hotels in Kissimmee
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Kissimmee 2*
The Super 8 Kissimmee Suites is located in the heart of Kissimmee and minutes away from world famous attractions like Disney World, Universal Studios and Sea World. Our family friendly hotel features two-bedroom apartment suites with fully equipped kitchens, spacious living rooms and two private bedrooms. Each apartment suite can accommodate up to 6 people. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Super 8 Kissimmee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Kissimmee Hotel Kissimmee