“This Is the place to Stay”
Review of Super 8 Kissimmee

Super 8 Kissimmee
Ranked #99 of 154 Hotels in Kissimmee
Reviewed 12 July 2014

This is the place to stay if you value cleanliness, and want the best value for your money. No bell and whistles, but no resort fees either for rooms. There is a nice clean pool, continental breakfast served in a clean dining area. Both ice machines and vending machines work, and in walking distance to fast food. 24 hr attended laundry (one of cheapest in town) on same block. Room is standard size, nicely decorated and Clean. Stayed at both celebration suites and seralago, and this is cleanest, most affordable, and least congested. Also located away from busiest section of town, yet close enough to still be convenient. Staff very friendly and accommodating. Wish I found this place before I spent so much money on other motels. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Okay, so we only stayed here for one night so this review is based on that limited time. There are 6 in my family (2 adults, 4 children) and so we usually have a difficult time finding a place (besides getting 2 separate rooms) to accommodate us. I chose this hotel based on the fact that they had 2 bedroom suites. The reviews weren’t too bad so I thought it’d be a good deal. We stayed in Unit F-401, which was a 2 bedroom. The room had an AC unit, but it didn’t work. We called the front desk / housekeeping and suddenly the AC turned on. An hour later it turned off. We eventually got it to work again, but during the night it must have turned off because I woke up during the night to sauna like temperatures. I tried to go to the restroom to wet my face and when I went to the restroom there were little roaches in the bath tub. Not one, but a few….After this I couldn’t sleep. I felt like there were going to be roaches everywhere, crawling into our luggage and even on us. I was grossed out. I’ve never in a hotel that had any roaches and I just felt uneasy and couldn’t wait to go home. This coupled with the AC not working has caused me to give this hotel the lowest rating. When I mentioned the roaches / non-working AC the following morning at check-out, the girl at the desk apologized, but didn’t look surprised. Needless to say, I will never stay at this hotel again. I can handle spiders, but definitely not roaches. Gross.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family