Super 8 Kissimmee
Clarion Suites Maingate(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$75
ClarionHotels
Quality Inn & Suites By The Parks(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$103
QualityInn
US$259
US$252
Preferred Hotels
Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$119
QualityInn
US$187
US$179
  • Pool
Polynesian Isles Resort(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$166
US$153
Liki Tiki Village(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$121
  • Restaurant
Star Island Resort and Club(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$105
Hotels.com
Comfort Suites Maingate East(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$158
US$409
Priceline
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 March 2005

OK for one night, but rooms are "tired". Towels are thin and microscopic - the first day I opened a towel to find an (albeit freshly laundered) elastoplast inside, the second day it appeared to have a footprint ingrained on it.

The floor was not particularly clean and the bathroom needed redecoration. The bath had had some sort of bathmat glued to the bath and had sealant at the edges, so we stuck to taking showers.

The fridge was very noisy too and the room was fusty.

Breakfast was just coffee (no milk, just creamer powder), juices and donuts.

Staff were fine, but the owner needs to invest some more money on it. Generally not good value for money, at least in Room 110!

• Stayed: March 2005
2  Thank dicknharry
NY, NY
Reviewed 14 March 2005

Having benefited from the reviews from this site, I felt it was necessary to contribute after my trip. I recently came back from a business trip, where I had to pay for my stay, so I made sure my stay was dirt cheap and clean. Having read the other posts about Sup 8 Kissimmee and going along on those reviews, I have to say they are ALL correct. This place is dirt cheap $55/night after taxes, and clean. If this is all that matters than this place is for you.

No roaches, no dirty bathrooms, or any other horror stories. I was also very surprised how cold it got in the middle of the night, considering I was expecting warmer weather in FL, since I am from NY, and was very glad the heating system made my room 90 degrees in less than 5 minutes!!! No joke!!! A+++

Once again, if you don't want to spend alot of money on hotel, but dont want to be stuck in an uninhabitable dwelling, then Super 8 Kissimmee will certainly live up to its name for you.

Oh, and two more pieces of advice, DON'T sign up for (---) because these people are VERY SHADY. The prices are the same if you purchase them directly through the airline, hotel, and car rentals. And DON'T mapquest this hotel. Call the hotel directly for directions because mapquest will take you to the wrong Super 8!!!

• Stayed: March 2005, travelled on business
11  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 July 2004

We spent the last of June there going to WDW. There were 3 adults and 2 children in the party and we desperately needed some extra space from the normal 2 bed hotel rooms. This was so perfect. The childen had one room while my husband and I took the other and grandma slept on the pull out in the living room. We had the full kitchen to our disposal, but never had the time to use it. Housekeeping came in every day so the only thing we had to clean was what little dishes we had used. I would definately recommend this hotel to anyone who has a big party. It was about 15-20 minute drive to and from the parks, so not bad and the price is a lot cheaper than WDW.

7  Thank Chicacherycola
Binghamton, NY
Reviewed 11 March 2004

We stayed at this motel the last week of February and were pleased.
Although it is not a fancy hotel or luxury resort, it did meet and exceed our needs for our stay.

We had what they call an executive room. It had a king bed, couch, microwave, refrigerator and desk. There was also a large tv... must have been 27-inch or 30-inch... not sure.

They have a big swimming pool.... we did not get in because the water was bit cool, but we did enjoy lounging around and getting some sun.
The weather was great!

There were a lot of other facilities like gift shop, free breakfast and stuff like that but we never really used it... we did eat at the International House of Pancakes.... it was fine, your typical IHOP restaurant.

Overall the stay was good. Paid $39 for the room through the intenet.
The room was very clean and the property was well maintained.

I would stay at this property again... and would maybe try one of their suites too... I think it is like an apartment, but am not tooo sure.

11  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 28 November 2003

We stayed at this motel October 2003. The motel is on the main street in Kissammee. It offers a two bedroom suite/ apartment style. A full kitchen with a microwave, full fridge and stove top. (no oven) The buildings are somewhat dated, although there have been attempts at refurbishment with newer furniture and carpets. The walls, windows and closets are old. (check your windows on check-in to ensure they are secure) The screen was out on one window...and that drew my attention to the fact the locks aren't secure and the windows could open very easily. We were moved to another room closer to the main lobby and the windows there seemed to be better. The Motel itself seemed well looked after and on close inspection of the pool it appeared clean. The suite was not clean to my standards, but still would return because of the great prices and the welcoming, ever accomodating, very friendly staff.
(I'm particular, but practical, therefore, on my arrival I would clean the suite to my standards and go from there)

Added bonuses are the Free Disney World Shuttle and continental breakfast.

8  Thank A TripAdvisor Member