We had a fantastic time at this hotel. I'm used to staying at upmarket hotels and was a little concerned about the good rates - that it might mean compromising on quality or service - but I had no reason to be concerned. The hotel really is family owned - the owners are a family and they live on site - and they and their staff create a very welcoming, friendly and safe place to stay.
The rooms and the communal areas, including the pool, were always clean. We used the pool a lot and it was perfect for cooling down or, for the youngest of our party, to splash around with a new-found friend of fellow guests. The rooms were large and there was very little noise, even traffic noise as the hotel is set back from the road.
Breakfast is included in the rate and it was really useful to eat before hitting the theme parks. And internet (Wifi) is free.
All the theme parks, shopping and other amenities are easily accessible, with plenty of restaurants nearby.
I would definitely stay at this hotel again, not just for the fair rates but for the service and quality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Baymont Inn Kissimmee offers 130 Deluxe Guestrooms with Kitchenttes. All rates include complimentary daily deluxe continental breakfast and complimentary fresh baked chocolate chip cookies at check in (Mon-Thu). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Baymont Inn and Suites Kissimmee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baymont Inn & Suites Kissimmee Hotel Kissimmee
- Baymont Inn Orlando
- Amerihost Inn Kissimmee
- Baymont Inn Kissimmee
- Kissimmee Baymont Inn
- Baymont Inn And Suites Kissimmee Florida