“more than expected!”
Review of Tropicana Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Kissimmee
Tropicana Motel
Ranked #109 of 152 Hotels in Kissimmee
Plantation, Florida, United States
“more than expected!”
Reviewed 19 June 2013

I have been to a few other motels nearby and was not very pleased. This place was cheaper and has a nice pool, so I wasn't expecting much. It has blown me away. The rooms are very comfy and clean. The management is vey courteous and friendly. The amenaties are great and has been more awesome than expected! And it's still cheaper than the crappy motels nearby.... this is the place to stay!

Stayed June 2013, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Reviewed 17 June 2013

I absolutley love this motel. It is safe and secure. I am excited about the renovations that they are doing to improve it. This is my second time staying here with my children. They are quick to fix any problems that are in the rooms. And care. Great value for your money. So if you are looking for a great motel in Kissimmee fl look up Tropicana Motel.

• Stayed June 2013
Seffner, Florida, United States
Reviewed 31 May 2013

I needed a place for a weekly rental and this place exceeded my expectations. It is being remodeled and upgraded as we speak! Great amenities and the service is fantastic! The price is more than fair if not down right cheap. The room was in great condition and the tv has dish with over 8 movie channels! It is also located near the Osceola mall and all the Disney attractions!! I will be going back again soon!!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Orlando, Florida, United States
Reviewed 24 May 2013

I didn't think it would be good, but it was cheap. Then the WOW factor happen. The place was clean given the outside looks. The price was amazing, beat everyone by at least $50 a week. The staff was friendly and understanding about anything. I would stay here again and again.

Room Tip: Ask for the king size bed room. There new beds and feel Awesome.
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
Miami, Florida, United States
Reviewed 19 May 2013

I needed a place to stay for around $30 a night and this place enabled me to spend my limit and have a comfortable stay. The rooms are being renovated, so it seems I've come at an opportune time. The beds have new pillow tops and are more comfortable than my bed at home. The pillows were plump and were great to prop up my back. I liked how the room had a mini fridge and the microwave was new and clean. Aside from the room, the owners seemed very nice and understanding. They really wanted to make sure I was comfortable and happy. In the future, I'll be back to stay here since I had such a great time!

Room Tip: If in doubt, ask to look at a room. :)
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 May 2013

I have been in this motel for about a month. I have not encountered anything like the other reviews say. My room is clean, has a full size refrigerator freezer, microwave, Dish satellite network with 200 channels, and a view of the beautiful pool. There is no suspicious activity as someone else wrote in their review. It is extremely quiet and peaceful. The other guests that stay here are polite and courteous. As far as the owners are concerned, they are two of the nicest people I have ever met! They have gone above and beyond to clean this place up! They are friendly and kind and truly care about their guests! I've had nothing but a wonderful experience here and would recommend this place to anyone!

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank Kristin4488
New York City, New York
Reviewed 13 April 2012

This was a nice stay and enjoyable. We both enjoyed the stay and it was a nice getaway

• Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple