Tropicana Motel
Galleria Palms Hotel(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$109
US$271
US$237
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Destiny Palms Hotel Maingate West(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$78
Liki Tiki Village(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$183
US$146
  • Restaurant
Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$189
Preferred Hotels
US$287
US$262
  • Restaurant
Westgate Towers Resort(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$204
US$109
  • Pool
Star Island Resort and Club(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$629
Cancelon
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 July 2013

This isnt my first time staying here,I stay a couple of nights when I want piece and quiet the people at the front desk are very nice,the rooms are clean,and the other workers do not bother you, no one is constantly knocking on your door overall its a good safe place to stay and im sure ill be staying here in the future.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 19 June 2013

I have been to a few other motels nearby and was not very pleased. This place was cheaper and has a nice pool, so I wasn't expecting much. It has blown me away. The rooms are very comfy and clean. The management is vey courteous and friendly. The amenaties are great and has been more awesome than expected! And it's still cheaper than the crappy motels nearby.... this is the place to stay!

Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 June 2013

I absolutley love this motel. It is safe and secure. I am excited about the renovations that they are doing to improve it. This is my second time staying here with my children. They are quick to fix any problems that are in the rooms. And care. Great value for your money. So if you are looking for a great motel in Kissimmee fl look up Tropicana Motel.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 31 May 2013

I needed a place for a weekly rental and this place exceeded my expectations. It is being remodeled and upgraded as we speak! Great amenities and the service is fantastic! The price is more than fair if not down right cheap. The room was in great condition and the tv has dish with over 8 movie channels! It is also located near the Osceola mall and all the Disney attractions!! I will be going back again soon!!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 May 2013

I didn't think it would be good, but it was cheap. Then the WOW factor happen. The place was clean given the outside looks. The price was amazing, beat everyone by at least $50 a week. The staff was friendly and understanding about anything. I would stay here again and again.

Room Tip: Ask for the king size bed room. There new beds and feel Awesome.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple