I was super worried when I saw this is was the hotel I was given through Hotwire. The reviews were less then good and some of the pictures downright scared me. We were traveling with a young baby so I would not settle for a dirty, unsafe place. I looked at other hotels even in case we checked in and needed to find somewhere else to stay.
We weren't looking for a 5 star resort. For the price I expected clean and safe and that's what I got. The room was very clean and the maid service was very good. My only complaint was we had wash clothes at check in and then never received them again in the three days we were there. The ac was cold, the beds were very comfortable. I say for the money you can't complain. Yes it is a dated place. The outdoor area by the pool is shamefully neglected but not dirty. The whole place needs an overhaul. We didn't go into the store or restaurant area so I can't comment on them. The location is good. Close to all sorts of restaurants and even a target just a little down the road.
Just remember you get what you pay for. If you are looking for a hotel that is clean and safe this is a good choice.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, LoveHolidays, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Maingate Lakeside Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maingate Lakeside Hotel Kissimmee
- Best Western Hotel Kissimmee
- Best Western Lakeside Kissimmee
- Best Western Kissimmee
- Best Western Lakeside Florida
- Kissimmee Best Western
- Best Western Lakeside Orlando
- Maingate Lakeside Resort Kissimmee, Florida