The Palms Hotel and Villas
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Galleria Palms Hotel(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$109
Destiny Palms Hotel Maingate West(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$78
Comfort Inn Maingate(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$86
Liki Tiki Village(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$112
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Comfort Suites Maingate East(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$125
Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$316
US$264
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Star Island Resort and Club(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$105
Flamingo Waterpark Resort(Kissimmee)
US$60
US$54
Hotels.com
All reviewsliving roomparking passdisneyparksmicrowavetheme
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 April 2014

I stayed here on a work trip.

The room was a good size, but was exceptionally dingy - there was very little natural light. On the other hand, it was a good shower, the wifi was fast and free, although it didn't play nicely with my phone, logging me out near continuously. The beds were a little soft for my liking.

The pool was good, the breakfast was fine although polystyrene plates and plastic cutlery. The resort fee was $15 a night for not much as a business traveller. It's right next to the freeway, and about a mile's drive or walk from restaurants and shops.

Overall I'd say that there is nothing to particularly recommend it, but no reason to warn you off either.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Palms3100, Front Office Manager at The Palms Hotel and Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2014

We appreciate your time in posting your comments in regards to your stay out our property.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Awful Hotel!!!, The night before my daughter and I left for our vacation I thought I would look at some reviews from The Palms...OMG..After reading all of the reviews I was sick to my stomach thinking I make the wrong decision..Then when I got there and saw the condition of the place my heart sank..DIRTY and uncared for looking..When we got to our room it looked like we stepped back into the 1980's OLD everything..Here is a list of things that didn't work in our DELUXE SUITE...Hair Dryer, Iron, Ironing Board, TV in Bedroom, The toilet leaked the whole stay, The maid came in while my daughter and I where getting ready, I asked if she could please come back after we got ready, She said NO and walked into our room and started cleaning while we were getting ready!!!!. The Icing on the cake was the fourth day into our stay we heard water gushing from somewhere, It was pouring out of our ceiling from the unit above us, AWESOME!!. With that I went to speak with the Manager...Which got me NOWHERE, SO UNPROFESSIONAL, I asked if he could please refund my Hotel fee of $101.57 for of of the problems we had had, He said no and would only refund $50.00....PLEASE DO YOU FAMILY A FAVOR!!!!! DO NOT STAY HERE...PLEASE.... Thank you for taking the time to read this....

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Mark T

There are two sides to every story as they say. We are sorry that you encountered such an experience. Sometimes things happen that are out of our control but we do our utmost best to fix them. Yes the property is in need of updating and we are working toward renovations this year. Thank you for posting your review.

Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

Our family stayed here for 4 nights and were very pleased. We had paid $55 a night on groupon (with taxes and resort fee about $75 a night). We liked the fact that it was a small property, hot breakfast, very warm pool and convenient location. Very good value for the nominal price we paid compared to other similar properties (like westgate) in the area we have stayed at in the past. Also check out celebration fl across the road, it's only 5 min away and has a very quaint downtown area if you are looking for a break from all the tourist stuff.

Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Koladama

It is such a pleasure to hear that you and your family enjoyed your stay at our property. Thank you so much for taking your valuable time to post your comments.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

I won a bid on Priceline for a Three Star Hotel and this is where the reservation ended up being. I was annoyed that I had to pay a Resort Fee of 16.95 in addition to what I already paid Priceline...so in the end it was not that good of a deal. I was skeptical after reading the reviews online, but pleasantly surprised when we arrived at registration on Saturday. However, that changed once we got to the building the hotel is located in. It is not well cared for and this is obvious by the old rugs, chipped paint on the molding around the door, and dirty grout. As others mentioned, the hotel is right next to I-4 so you do hear the traffic all day and night. I had to buy ear plugs because while the normal traffic is soothing, the motorcycles and loud mufflers are not.The building and room are in desperate need of an upgrade. Carpets were old and faded. It was clean, but the oldness made you feel dirty. We only booked this place for one night and thank goodness for that! We could not have stayed more than that. We were disgusted when we left. Oh and as a couple we had to sleep in separate beds because we ended up in a room with two double beds. :( Never again. This is similar to a Days Inn in my opinion.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Yes we do have a couple of buildings near the interstate but not all guest have issues with this. There are those that do not mind it and repeat guest ask for those particular buildings. We try to make all our guest happy and we are sorry that your were not. However we appreciate you staying with us and posting your review.

Reviewed 12 April 2014

We recently stayed at the Palms Hotel and Villas in Kissimee Florida. I booked a Deluxe Suite with a pool view. What we got was a far from deluxe suite on the ground floor beside the interstate.. nowhere near the pool. The building and room that we stayed in were in desperate need of an upgrade. Carpets were grungy, a door handle was falling off, lamp was rusty, and the mattress on the pull out sofa sank through the frame when we sat on it. The main building and pool area were fine, but the room we stayed in was really tired. Thankfully we had only booked in for one night because I don't think we could have tolerated an entire week here. Very disappointed.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank jkclaus

Sorry to hear of your disappointment, however we still appreciate your comments. Yes the property looks tired and we are currently towards renovations. They will done this year that will include the interior and exterior.