“Back Again”

Seralago Hotel and Suites
Ranked #92 of 154 Hotels in Kissimmee
Reviewed 5 October 2012

Another stay at this nice hotel that has very reasonable rates, friendly staff and convenient location to Disney. Large, beautiful pool area with jacuzzi and bar is another plus. We will be back again.

Reviewed 4 October 2012

My family and I booked this "hotel" for 2 nights. After a long day at Disney all we wanted to do was check in and relax at the Seralago. After opening the door to our room I was greeted by a spider on the table that I was putting our late night snacks on. Then as I went to put my suitcase down a baby roach decided to say hi from on top of the dresser. The room also had a funny smell. The only reason I gave the Seralago 2 stars is because after deciding we couldnt possibly stay there, they gladle gave us a refund.

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank ritualowlny
Reviewed 3 October 2012

As a florida resident I have stayed in many hotels in kissimmee, and by far this is the best for this price. Great buffet, great service,i always get the room i ask for, the kids rooms are a great touch, and I find the staff friendly and helpful. I will be staying there for the fourth time in two weeks and I can't wait!

• Stayed: October 2012
3  Thank Aspeiller
Reviewed 2 October 2012

You just cant beat this place if you dont want to spend all your vacation money on a room. It is located close to everything Disney, walking distance to Old Town, lots of restraunts and the Hotel has its own game room, pools restrauant,mini store. Ive stayed there probably 30 times since it became the Seralago (used to be a Holliday Inn). Of all my stays I've only had a bad experiance once or twice, that pretty good.

3  Thank ronk1114
Reviewed 2 October 2012

We wanted to get away CHEAPLY for a weekend. I scarfed 25$ Aqutica tickets and my husband knew of this budget motel. The only thing I can say is our mattress was truly awful. Everything else was darned nice for price. We had suite which I love cause I can sleep and early rise hubby can be in other room. Truly had everything we needed since we brought toaster oven. If need u can get cab to Walmart few miles away and stock up. Property is large and good 10 blocks from very back to front just to get to road, but can walk to Old Town and Checkers plus KFC if you really want to. I prefer a little dingy to High Class Box hotel room at 159$ + per night. Pools very clean and shop up front pricey but has little bit of everything. If you just need place to crash and want to save $$ this is great.

Room Tip: We like second floor.
Reviewed 30 September 2012

Just left serlargo and had a great time in walking distance to alot of fun filled activities .me and my 12 family members had a great time everyone was so respectful and kind .i will sure be back soon very soon lol

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed 30 September 2012

I don't understand the reviewers who diss this place. It's older yes but our room was spotlessly clean. The amenities are fabulous, 2 huge pools, 1 kiddie pool, volleyball, basketball, shuffleboard, playground, inside video games for all ages. Lots of fluffy clean towels for pool use and in rooms. No it's not the Hilton but for the price it's really well-worth it. The breakfast buffet came with our room, the food was very good especially the waffles & strawberries. The restaurant staff especially Barbara, were just so pleasent and professional. They made us feel at home. We've stayed at other hotels in Kissemmee but when we return it'll be to the Seralago.

Room Tip: All rooms are good, all close to amenities.
2  Thank PattiDiLouie