“Good hotel to explore the Orlando themeparks”

Seralago Hotel and Suites
Ranked #91 of 152 Hotels in Kissimmee
Nijmegen, The Netherlands
“Good hotel to explore the Orlando themeparks”
Reviewed 17 February 2013

Stayed here for 4 nights. Decent place, though getting a bit old and worn.
Location was perfect, pool temperature was nice, rooms are pretty large and clean.

Be sure you get the room you booked, especially if you extend your stay! When given an (unannounced) upgrade, they will try to charge you for the higher priced room. So just check upon arrival. This was the only negative thing to say about it...

2 Thank the_Dutch_observer

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (461)
  • Polish first
Branford, Connecticut
Reviewed 16 February 2013

Where to begin this hotel was the worst of the worst. Dirty,Dated, Terrible customer service. The worst experience ever. e checked in The room had a terrible smell, they sparyed some deodorizer. When we pulled down the blankets at bedtime the bedsheets were covered with body hair shall we say. We called the froont desk they sent someone to make the bed. We went out to the local dollar store and purchased cleaning supplies to clean the room for atleast the night. As we were ther dring new years eve weekend there were no rooms available. That night we had terrible noisy neighbors(Addresed this issue with the management to no avail). I called my creditcard company right then and there to stop payment. Im not one to ever post a review but due to thw horror of our experience I had to resort to a post. Please if you love your family don't EVER EVER EVER STAY HERE EVEN IF ITS FREE.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
5 Thank ygolf1234

Travellers are raving about these Kissimmee hotels

Saskatoon, Canada
Reviewed 15 February 2013

What a dump. This place is so run down. The beds are worn out . BLACK MOLD all through our bathroom. The shower doesn't work took only 5 phone calls, 3meetings with the management . 48 hours later. Than we receive the key next door to move rooms. Than while we have the room next door. The hotel rents out that room we are using . Now these people get us trying to get in and use the bathroom. We woke them up early. When they stepped into the room the joining room doors where open while we were sleeping. I have 2 young kids and a wife. This left me very uncomfortable. How can the hotel rent this room out? I called the front desk and the lady read me what it said in the computer. Not to rent the room due to a problem next door with the bathroom and us toners will be moving ect. What is the staff doing I have no idea. Not trained how to run the place,clean, nothing. The biggest problem is the Westjet rep I talked to recommended this hotel and said she was just here and was a great place handy to everything. I'm very concerned with Westjet recommending a hotel with black mold for health reasons. This place should be condemned and call a bull dozer in take this place down. The health board should come and do their jobs and look around .

Room Tip: Don't stay here run away
5 Thank Jdhanneson
Kissimmee, Florida
Reviewed 14 February 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for a week recently. The hot tub was scalding. The pool wasnt heated enough to be able to swim . It was Feb. 1-7th this year 2013. The temps were high 70's - mid 80's. bed were just ok. The kids bunks were very hard.

The king bed wasnt great but wasnt awful. Asked housekeeping for a "do not disturb sign"... They said they would be right back but never returned. We had just checked in and didnt want them in the room that afternoon. We unpacked and went for dinner and they came in and "cleaned"?
All this being said. There are positives. The gameroom is nice. As is the gym. The desk staff was ok. The man that I was originally dealing with was really nice then he stepped away and a rather abrupt older woman finished our check in. I believe the nice guy was named Brody. The rude woman was Eleanor. She even called our room and rudely demanded that wecome back and pay a fee that the guy supposedly forgot to add.her whole demeanot wasnt pleasant.
I probably will not stay here again. Bottom line if you are on a really tight budget and get a great deal its not awful . Itsclean enough.But if you want somethig pretty nice . Comfortabe .. Or remotely upscale... This isnt it.

• Stayed February 2013
1 Thank kaydayFL
Mosherville, PA
Reviewed 14 February 2013

First, I will give you the good part. There are nice pools. Nice landscaping and maintenance outside. There's a restaurant and snack bar. Ok, so that's nice. The front desk was pleasant. Now, our room was disgusting. I see others have given a better review than mine and I honestly can't see why. It is decorated from the 70's or 80's. Very ugly. Bedspreads old and dirty. The carpeting was so dirty, I had to wash our feet just before going to sleep. Our feet were black. Just from being in the room as we had clean socks on prior to getting there. The beds were literally U-shape. You know what I'm talking about. You start out at the head of the bed and wake up in the middle from sliding down. Sore back in the morning. It was so dirty we shut up our luggage when not using it just to make sure nothing got in our bags. I didn't see bugs, but by the looks of the place I was a little leary. The dresser drawers were broken. The TV remote didn't work. The lampshade was broken. It was just not good. I would not stay here again. You're better off on International Drive. This is a tourist trap area and quite a few run down hotels. Not all is bad, but if you're looking for a nicer area, go to International Blvd.!!! Oh, and there is no free continental breakfast here. So if you think you are getting a better deal remember that you will have to buy your breakfast. You're better off at a hotel that has breakfast free and pay a little more for nicer place. Again, the staff was nice. We hold nothing against them. The owners need to remodel!

1 Thank Rereanna43
Reviewed 4 February 2013 via mobile

We arrived Jan 27, I really don't have any complaints. I got what I paid for. I probably would have got a ground floor room as the stairs were difficult with suitcases. I would have preferred a safe in the room. Pool was great, never saw the bar open. It's dated for sure. I thought the beds and pillows were fine. I noticed a few reviews that said they were terrible. They are very soft so if you prefer a firm bed you won't be happy. The location is great. Busch Gardens pick up free of charge is next door at Old Town but you need to call to reserve sets the day before. Not sure if I will stay again, I would like to try Disney.

Stayed January 2013
2 Thank Helen G
Lutz, Florida
Reviewed 4 February 2013

Older Florida Style Motel but clean and well kept. Easy check in and check out. Breakfast buffet good value and service excellant. We had the same server all 3 mornings and she made our mornings so pleasant. Kids enjoyed the large heated pool and game room. Stayed in a kid suite and they really enjoyed having their own space. Very convienent to Disney Parks. Shops, restaurants and Old Town, all in walking distance. Can't beat the price. We will be booking again in May. : )