“Great”

Ranked #88 of 152 Hotels in Kissimmee
Jim Thorpe Pa
“Great”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 October 2013

This was the 5th year we stayed at Seralago in October. You cant beat the location & price. I noticed the past two years were alot busier. This is probably because the owner & staff are making things better. The first couple of years we stayed we had bugs in our room.We were hesitant to go back but gave it another chance since it is so convenient to everything we like to do. The only problem we had this time was the room key not working. After waiting 45 minutes outside the room waiting for maintenance to come to change the battery and not showing up we went back to the office & they switched us to another room. We got there & again the swipe card did not work. We went back to the office & they sent someone to change the battery right away. We had no problems after that & we were there 8 nights. We are planning on staying 2 weeks next year when we come. Thanks Seralago !!!!!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Seralagogm, General Manager at Seralago Hotel and Suites, responded to this review, 18 October 2013
Dear Sarah and Jim,

I can’t begin to tell you how happy it made me to read about your experience at our hotel. The team here strives to make every guest experience as perfect as humanly possible. When we accomplish that goal we’ve done our job. I am so honored that you chose The Seralago Hotel & Suites while you were in Kissimmee. And we’re extremely grateful that you took the time out of your busy schedule to share this wonderful feedback. I really appreciate it and know the team will as well when I share it with them.

I am truly sorry for the room key problems and the time you had to wait to get it fixed and the change of room as well. We will investigate these problems, so others will not have these issues.

We look forward to welcoming you back again the next time you are in town. If I can do anything for you during your next visit to our hotel, please do not hesitate to call me. The Front Desk will be happy to connect you to my office.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (451)
  • Polish first
Fort Oglethorpe, Georgia
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2013

This hotel is really run down, staff however has been pleasant. the air went out in our room, they came and changed out the unit twice then decided to move us to another room, in the new room, I locked the bathroom door and couldn't get out. for the price we paid to stay 7 nights I expected better. I'll look harder for a nice room next time I come the kissimee. \ they put us way in the back because I had my little Pekingese with me. the pool back there was empty, had to walk forever to get to the pool, even though they didn't have that many rooms rented. and my husband is a heart patient with a pacemaker and can not walk that far.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Bssinar
Seralagogm, General Manager at Seralago Hotel and Suites, responded to this review, 10 October 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us. Please accept my apologies for not being able to meet or exceed your expectations. All of our pet rooms are in the back area, closer to the grass areas and our pet park. I am sorry the back pool was closed for renovations, but our front pool, completely renovated was open for your enjoyment and the back pool will be open in a few days. Sorry about that bathroom door closing on you. I am sure we will be able to fix that so no other guest have to deal with that.

I hope you will come and visit us again in the near future and give us the opportunity to be of service to you as I know we can do better than you experienced so far.

Travellers are raving about these Kissimmee hotels

Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 October 2013

This was our second time staying at Seralago Suites. The location is wonderful. Close to Disney, Old Towne and restaurants. As long as you keep your expectations consistent with the price you are paying, this is a great hotel. It has great grassy areas to walk your dog. The pool and hot tub are open till midnight. Wifi worked.
The A/C needed some work. It kept the room cool enough but allowed a lot of moisture build up in the room but that was also because the bathroom fan did not work. There was a micro/fridge. Beds were very comfortable. Water pressure and temperature were great. Glad we did not notice that there were great specials on the breakfast buffet until check out b/c we probably would have come home a few pounds heavier.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
4 Thank sunloverinatlanta
Seralagogm, General Manager at Seralago Hotel and Suites, responded to this review, 3 October 2013
Dear Sunlover,

I am truly sorry about the bathroom fan not working properly. A call to the Front Desk usually will have a maintenance person fix that quickly.

Coral Springs
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 September 2013

We have stayed here a handful of times. It's a great price when you have a big family and give different options to choose from with packages. My only hope is that they renovate the rooms as they are in dire need, especially the mattresses and the AC!! That would get me back to them quicker.

• Stayed September 2013
2 Thank mytiger1
Dear Mytiger,

Thank you again for staying with us and your constructive comments about your stay. We have completely renovated all of our front pool areas and are renovating the back pool area at this time. Our new owners are in the process of planning a room renovation and I hope you will come and visit us again in the near future.
Dade City, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 September 2013 via mobile

I have been going to Saralago for over 5 years now it is one of my favorite hotels to go to win in the Kissimmee area. It is right next door to Old Town, it has a huge pool, great bar - we just love Gary. The front desk is always helpful and polite. We stay at the JW, The Ritz Carlton & Marriott as well and when we go there we expect to get what we're paying the high price for. When we go to the Seralago we expect exactly what we get - the rooms are clean and roomy. If you are expecting the Ritz then by all means go stay there but if you are looking for in an expensive comfortable place to get a good night stay then the Seralago is where its at. thanks Saralago and I'll see you in November.

• Stayed September 2013
2 Thank Deena H
Dear Deena,

Tamworth, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 September 2013

Been to seralogo hotel about 11 times in as many years,when it was a holiday inn .Always had great holiday and staff excellent especially Sam and the staff in the restaurant who have watched my kids grow up each year .Yes the rooms are a little tired but always clean and tidy.
We're back there again next month October and look forward to seeing all the staff again and will be bringing another family with us again!

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank Lee B
Seralagogm, General Manager at Seralago Hotel and Suites, responded to this review, 1 October 2013
Dear Lee,

I can’t begin to tell you how happy it made me to read about your experience at our hotel. Thank you for being such a loyal guest and your nice comments about Sam, our waiter in the Vineyard Café.

The team here strives to make every guest experience as perfect as humanly possible. When we accomplish that goal we’ve done our job. I am so honored that you keep choosing The Seralago Hotel & Suites while you are in Kissimmee.

New Britain, Connecticut
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 September 2013

i recently stayed in this hotel for 2 nights with my son (5 years old) the room was fine however there was a lot noise from the other room, could not sleep till 2am, next day i spoke with the front desk staff and offer me another room,they show me 3 rooms.
This hotel need a lot of renovations,need new carpets,new furniture, need to upgrade their TV,micro and fridge.
i stayed in room 706 Mauricio C.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Calero2013
Dear Mauricio,

Thank you for staying with us and your constructive comments about some of the issues mentioned. Although it is hard to control all noise from rooms next door, a call to the Front Desk mostly will calm things down. Our owners are in the process of planning a complete renovation, however in the mean time we are keeping our rooms well maintained and clean.

I hope you will come and visit us again in the near future and give us the opportunity to be of service to you and your family again,