Seralago Hotel and Suites
US$259
US$252
Clarion Suites Maingate(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$75
ClarionHotels
Quality Inn & Suites By The Parks(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$103
QualityInn
Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$119
QualityInn
US$187
US$179
  • Pool
Polynesian Isles Resort(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$166
US$153
Liki Tiki Village(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$121
  • Restaurant
Comfort Suites Maingate East(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$159
Star Island Resort and Club(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$105
Hotels.com
US$409
Priceline
2,928 results
All reviewsold townroom suitefood courtfun spotfridge and microwavered lobsterkiddie poolpoolsidetikitubsseaworld
Reviewed 17 October 2013

ok place to stay for the money and location, food courts suppose to be open till 9 pm but were closed at 730pm, room smelled a little musty, not much help on info for disney even though they charge an additional 5 dollars a night attraction fee.

Seralagogm, General Manager at Seralago Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2013

Dear RLeegoodbred,

Thank you for staying with us and your constructive comments. Our Food Court is open until 10:00PM Sunday through Thursday and until 11:00 PM on Friday and Saturday. Unless there was a staff member emergency, I was not aware of a closing that early and I am truly sorry for that. I am also sorry for the musty smell. During the slower times in the fall, some rooms might not have been refreshed as often. A call for some room refreshner or otherwise a change of rooms would have taken care of that. Please accept my apologies. The hotel charges $ 5.00 Resort Fees, which is one of the lowest in the Industry for unlimited local phone calls, transportation to Disney World, Universal Orlando, SeaWorld and unlimited access to the Internet.

I hope you will give us an opportunity to be of service to you again in the future. Please feel free to call me or E-mail me.

gm@seralagohotel.com

Reviewed 16 October 2013

This was the 5th year we stayed at Seralago in October. You cant beat the location & price. I noticed the past two years were alot busier. This is probably because the owner & staff are making things better. The first couple of years we stayed we had bugs in our room.We were hesitant to go back but gave it another chance since it is so convenient to everything we like to do. The only problem we had this time was the room key not working. After waiting 45 minutes outside the room waiting for maintenance to come to change the battery and not showing up we went back to the office & they switched us to another room. We got there & again the swipe card did not work. We went back to the office & they sent someone to change the battery right away. We had no problems after that & we were there 8 nights. We are planning on staying 2 weeks next year when we come. Thanks Seralago !!!!!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Sarah and Jim,

I can’t begin to tell you how happy it made me to read about your experience at our hotel. The team here strives to make every guest experience as perfect as humanly possible. When we accomplish that goal we’ve done our job. I am so honored that you chose The Seralago Hotel & Suites while you were in Kissimmee. And we’re extremely grateful that you took the time out of your busy schedule to share this wonderful feedback. I really appreciate it and know the team will as well when I share it with them.

I am truly sorry for the room key problems and the time you had to wait to get it fixed and the change of room as well. We will investigate these problems, so others will not have these issues.

We look forward to welcoming you back again the next time you are in town. If I can do anything for you during your next visit to our hotel, please do not hesitate to call me. The Front Desk will be happy to connect you to my office.

Reviewed 8 October 2013

This hotel is really run down, staff however has been pleasant. the air went out in our room, they came and changed out the unit twice then decided to move us to another room, in the new room, I locked the bathroom door and couldn't get out. for the price we paid to stay 7 nights I expected better. I'll look harder for a nice room next time I come the kissimee. \ they put us way in the back because I had my little Pekingese with me. the pool back there was empty, had to walk forever to get to the pool, even though they didn't have that many rooms rented. and my husband is a heart patient with a pacemaker and can not walk that far.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Bssinar
Seralagogm, General Manager at Seralago Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us. Please accept my apologies for not being able to meet or exceed your expectations. All of our pet rooms are in the back area, closer to the grass areas and our pet park. I am sorry the back pool was closed for renovations, but our front pool, completely renovated was open for your enjoyment and the back pool will be open in a few days. Sorry about that bathroom door closing on you. I am sure we will be able to fix that so no other guest have to deal with that.

I hope you will come and visit us again in the near future and give us the opportunity to be of service to you as I know we can do better than you experienced so far.

Reviewed 2 October 2013

This was our second time staying at Seralago Suites. The location is wonderful. Close to Disney, Old Towne and restaurants. As long as you keep your expectations consistent with the price you are paying, this is a great hotel. It has great grassy areas to walk your dog. The pool and hot tub are open till midnight. Wifi worked.
The A/C needed some work. It kept the room cool enough but allowed a lot of moisture build up in the room but that was also because the bathroom fan did not work. There was a micro/fridge. Beds were very comfortable. Water pressure and temperature were great. Glad we did not notice that there were great specials on the breakfast buffet until check out b/c we probably would have come home a few pounds heavier.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank sunloverinatlanta
Seralagogm, General Manager at Seralago Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2013

Dear Sunlover,

I am truly sorry about the bathroom fan not working properly. A call to the Front Desk usually will have a maintenance person fix that quickly.

Reviewed 29 September 2013

We have stayed here a handful of times. It's a great price when you have a big family and give different options to choose from with packages. My only hope is that they renovate the rooms as they are in dire need, especially the mattresses and the AC!! That would get me back to them quicker.

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank mytiger1

Dear Mytiger,

Thank you again for staying with us and your constructive comments about your stay. We have completely renovated all of our front pool areas and are renovating the back pool area at this time. Our new owners are in the process of planning a room renovation and I hope you will come and visit us again in the near future.