Seralago Hotel and Suites
US$259
US$232
Quality Inn & Suites By The Parks(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$126
QualityInn
Polynesian Isles Resort(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$182
US$168
Star Island Resort and Club(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$105
Clarion Suites Maingate(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$76
Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$119
QualityInn
Liki Tiki Village(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$123
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Comfort Suites Maingate East(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$420
US$239
Cancelon
  • Pool
Encantada -The Official CLC World Resort(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$286
US$268
2,933 results
All reviewsold townroom suitefood courtfun spotfridge and microwavered lobsterkiddie poolpoolsidetikitubsseaworld
Reviewed 27 October 2013

great location for the money they have a shuttle to three Disney parks .good attractions just down the street you have old town , the rooms are small the bath is too . other then that you only need the room for sleeping ,you did not come here for the hotel you came for Disney .they do need a new staff if I came to be ignored I could have stayed home . don't call for room service you will get no help from them . the food court is just like going to a WAWA just get a TV dinner the restaurant is not that great its your money check the times for the shuttle to Disney parks . all in all I'll give them a three.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank franksgogetter
Seralagogm, General Manager at Seralago Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2013

Dear Franfsgogetter,

Thank you for staying with us and your good and constructive comments about our product and our services. I am truly sorry if some staff member ignored you and there is certainly no excuse for that. We do not serve dinner in our dining room, only breakfast, but we do have a Food Court open until 10:00 PM for light snacks, burgers or sandwiches. No room service, but a call in advance to the Food Court will assure that your order is waiting for you.

I hope you will give us another opportunity to be of service to you in the future.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

The hotel was in decent shape, and was clean. The customer service was horrible. It took me 35 minutes to check in on a Saturday night. As I stood there waiting in line the front desk staff was doing training and completely ignored the fact they had a guest at the desk waiting for that amount of time. The next morning when we went to check out on Sunday I waited for over 25 minutes to check out. This huge hotel that has over 600 rooms only had 2 people working the desk, therefore it took forever. I work in hotels, and would never have only 2 staff members on the desk on a Sunday morning. I then called the front desk manager to complain about the customer service, and never once heard from him and my complaint nor did I hear from the management of the hotel. Needless to say I wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone nor would I ever stay here again. Not only the bad service, but the room was VERY small, not as small as the bathroom. I was there with 4 adults in the room, and we couldn't go in the bathroom with anyone in the room because they door wouldn't shut. I was all in all not satisfied with this hotel and will not be going back!

Room Tip: Go to another hotel
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Cassie H

Dear Cassie,

Thank you for staying with us and your constructive comments about our shortcomings. There are always 3 agents and a supervisor scheduled for a heavy check-out on Sunday morning. If there were less during your stay, we did have a call off and I am truly sorry for that. I also apologize for the lack of follow up to your comments from management. That is not the way our staff has been trained as our guests are always their first priority.

We were a Holiday Inn for 33 years, therefore the size of our rooms are industry standard. I am not sure if you did call for the bathroom door as I think this could have been taken care of within a short time.

I hope you will give us the opportunity to make things right and call on me direct: gm@seralagohotel.com

Reviewed 21 October 2013

staff very friendly.the room had kitchen area next to bathroom with a shared sink which seems quite unsanitry . the door didnt shut properly which made my family feel very unsafe . the room was also quite dingy and the decor was very dark .wont be staying there again.

3  Thank andybee36

Dear Andybee,

Thank you for staying with us and your nice comments about our staff. Our kitchen area only consists of a small fridge and a microwave and are separated by a door to the bathroom. This is very common in the hotel industry. I am sorry about the door not shutting properly and your feelings about the décor. I am not sure if you requested to see another room as I am confident our staff would have been happy to move you to another room with a different décor.

If there is anything we can do to change your mind, please do not hesitate to contact me: gm@seralagohotel.com

Reviewed 20 October 2013

We stayed here 20 years ago when it was the Holiday Inn and unfortunately Seralago has not maintained the standards we remember. Mostly we were disappointed with the breakfast and the ONE DRINK ONLY rule. I ordered OJ and my guest ordered Coffee - my mug was removed from the table so that I could not drink any of his coffee from the cafetiere. In my opinion, it's small gestures like this which ruined our experience. While there was a good selection of food on offer its a shame there was nothing cooked to order, but understandably this is a budget hotel. Staff throughout the hotel however, were very friendly (but the waiting staff made a point of mentioning that service was not included, every single morning!!!). The pool was lovely and glad that towels were provided by the poolside, and a nice hot tub!. Parking was adequate. Room was clean and spacious although a little run down, but all amenities provided. Brilliant distance from Disney, approx. 15 mins drive and easy to find. There is also a shuttle bus which runs to Disney if you don't want to take the car, but it only runs about every 2 hours so it is very restricting. There are a few nice shops in the area and some good restaurants. Old Town is a stones throw away. Overall a satisfactory stay for the price we paid but wont be staying there again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank hayleyhitchcock

Dear Haley,

Thank you for staying with us and your nice comments about our staff overall and our product. I am truly sorry about the way we enforced some of the rules. With a very low price for an all you can eat buffet ($ 5.99) it is difficult to offer all beverages unlimited, but I agree there are better ways of relating that to you and your guest. There is also no excuse for continuing to tell you that the service is not included. That is just not good customer service and I can assure you these comments will be addressed with the Food staff. We also do have breakfast items made to order for the buffet or a la carte on request.

Thank you for your comments about some of our amenities and I hope you will consider to come see us again on your next trip to the Orlando area.

Reviewed 19 October 2013

My wife and l have been using the Seralago Hotel in Kissimmee since 1994 and always found it to be great value for money. The staff are always very helpful and the swimming pools and bar are clean and tidy. Plenty of places to eat and The Old Town is a special experience.
We decided to go to an allegedly 4* hotel on the last visit in 2012 as it was our wedding anniversary and we had our granddaughter with us. The hotel was so disgusting that we booked out early in the morning of the following day. I will say no more about that for fear of being sued for slander!!!
Fortunately, l contacted the Seralago and they managed to fix us up with a room by changing things around. Without their help, my granddaughters first visit to the States would have been less than memorable. Well done and thanks, Seralago. Will be back early 2014.

Room Tip: Ground floor near reception.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Carl S

Dear Carl,

I can’t begin to tell you how happy it made me to read about your experience at our hotel. The team here strives to make every guest experience as perfect as humanly possible. When we accomplish that goal we’ve done our job. I am so honored that you chose The Seralago Hotel & Suites while you were in Kissimmee. And we’re extremely grateful that you took the time out of your busy schedule to share this wonderful feedback. I really appreciate it and know the team will as well when I share it with them.

We look forward to welcoming you back again the next time you are in town. If I can do anything for you during your next visit to our hotel, please do not hesitate to call me. The Front Desk will be happy to connect you to my office.