“Excellent Hotel!😀”

Ranked #88 of 153 Hotels in Kissimmee
New York City, New York
“Excellent Hotel!😀”
Reviewed 24 December 2013 via mobile

I've been to this place once, a long time ago. this hotel is amazing, it provided everything to stay in this hotel! They give you towels but no dishes or anything like that but that's not important. My overall rate excellent is because they have a great pool, a great hot tub and great service! The room services, every morning after you leave your hotel room, the maids clean everything up and do not throw out any of your documents or any business things that you carried with you.
RATE: EXELLENT

Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Easy-reviews
Seralagogm, General Manager at Seralago Hotel and Suites, responded to this review, 31 December 2013
Dear Guest from New York,

Thank you so much for staying with us and taking time out of your busy schedule to tell us about your experience at the Seralago Hotel. I am so glad that after a long time you still have been able to rate us excellent and enjoyed our product and our services.

I am sure our staff will be excited to know that they exceeded your expectations and I know they will continue to strive their very best every time you come and visit us. Don't wait too long this time!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (455)
  • Polish first
Charlotte
Reviewed 22 December 2013

We picked this place for the pet friendly policy, so were not expecting high-end accommodations. Unfortunately, even the pet policy and low price couldn't compel a stay of more than 1 night! Stained carpet, dirty looking tile, and a moldy shower head were more than enough reason to check out the next morning (we had planned to stay 5 nights).

Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank MsCain
Dear MsCain,

I am truly sorry for the unacceptable condition of your carpet and bathroom. That is not the way we like to invite our guests and come and stay with us. I am not sure if you requested to be moved to another room, but I am sure we would have been able to move you to a room of your liking and take the room out of order for immediate thorough cleaning.

Please feel free to contact me directly, so we can try to make things right,

gm@seralagohotel.com

Travellers are raving about these Kissimmee hotels

Mount Prospect, Illinois
Reviewed 22 December 2013

The check in and out Ok. The buildings, common looks like 3rd world. The advertising is fake. Far from Disney World and other thinks which can be really seen. They said is at the gate. Probably at the "Star gate". I don't know how they have license?

Room Tip: If they will renovate everything go, if not don't.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Dear Decebal,

I am sorry we were not able to meet or exceed your expectations. Our hotel, as well as most of the hotels in our area, were build after the Magic Kingdom opened in 1971 and although older, certainly do not look like 3rd world.

The hotel is located within 3 miles from the Walt Disney World entrance gate to all 4 Theme Parks, therefore not far away and as stated on our web site.

Our owners are in the process of updating our rooms and I hope you will come and visit us again the future
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 14 December 2013

I arrived at Seralago on Dec 6, 2013 at 2 am. The Check-in was fast and the person who checked me in called one of the workers to give me a ride to my room so I would not have to walk all the way....This was much appreciated as i was very tired. The room it self was very clean. The bed was comfortable. The bathroom was great...the fridge and microwave worked. Goo clean towels were provided. I did not use the hotel for breakfast...but I did grab my juices from their store in the morning as I would leave early for Universal and Disney. The staff was great and very helpful. I did not use the free transportation the hotel provided because the transportation hours were not great for me. This has nothing to do with Seralago but with the transportation company itself.

I will surly come back to Seralgo if I come back for a visit.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank Rohail M
Seralagogm, General Manager at Seralago Hotel and Suites, responded to this review, 20 December 2013
Dear Rohail,

I really appreciate it and know the team will as well when I share it with them. We look forward to welcoming you back again the next time you are in town.

Walsall, United Kingdom
Reviewed 14 December 2013

This hotel was very basic no plates ect only small fridge and microwave. The hotel staff were brilliant very friendly, beds were very comfortable and towels soap shampoo were changed every day even if they did not needed it. The hotel is in a great location in Kissimmee the old town is only five minutes walk away with plenty of shops great bars and live entertainment. The price we paid was a lot cheaper than the popular hotels but value for money I could not fault it.
Thomas Rowe

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank 297Thomas_R_12
Dear Thomas,

Thank you for your great comments about our hotel and our staff and taking time out to tell us about it. I am truly happy we were able to meet your expectations in value for the money paid and exceeded them with our services. Our staff will be thrilled to know that they were able to make you and your family feel at home at the Seralago Hotel & Suites and appreciated.

I hope you will come and visit us again in the near future and please call me, so we can put the red carpet out for you.
Jerusalem, Israel
Reviewed 2 December 2013

First of all the price was very cheap, we stayed off-season, but even so, 38$ per night is an excellent value for money.
Free shuttle to magic kingdom parking lot and ticket center (from there you can take monorail to epcot or ferry to magic kingdom.
Nice pool and jaccuzi - open till 12 AM so you can relax there after a tiring day at the park.
Outside access to room from car.
walking distance to a lot of restaurants.
Kitchenette is pretty large in comparison to usual motel rooms. refrigirator and microwave and even more room for food storage under the sink. Which is very handy if you want to avoid spending a lot of money on food at disneyworld.

On the downsize:

Bathtub was crooked - there was a cover on the tub which wasn't tight so you felt like you're standing on a water bed.

Breakfast (or any other meal) is not included, and is a fixed price buffet. we didn't try it, as we assumed we could get a more decent meal from one of the restaurants in the area.

Room Tip: Get rooms with doors not facing pool if you want direct access from car, and less noise in the eveni...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Shay G
JBR2711, General Manager at Seralago Hotel and Suites, responded to this review, 3 December 2013
Dear Shay,

I can’t begin to tell you how happy it made me to read about your experience at our hotel. The team here strives to make every guest experience as perfect as humanly possible. When we accomplish that goal we’ve done our job. I am so honored that you chose The Seralago Hotel & Suites while you were in Kissimmee. And we’re extremely grateful that you took the time out of your busy schedule to share this wonderful feedback. I really appreciate it and know the team will as well when I share it with them.

Sorry for the tub liner not being as fastened to the tub as need be. We certainly will check on this for repair.

We look forward to welcoming you back again the next time you are in town. If I can do anything for you during your next visit to our hotel, please do not hesitate to call me. The Front Desk will be happy to connect you to my office.

Zephyrhills, Florida
Reviewed 2 December 2013

We just stayed at this location over night, room was very clean, however had a very strong bleach smell, had to air out, but maid had just finished cleaning. Beds were very soft pillows good, bathroom clean and tidy. Only draw back I didnt like was posting on door for the sell of bath towel, wash clothes, bed spreads etc..at outrageous prices. They claimed how others thought there products were great and offered them for sale, bath towels are small and stiff and not worth $20.00 each. We didnt do breakfast buffet for price can go accross street for much less. Game room rip for kids. Pool very nice, but it was too cold for us others were using. Over all its a clean room and will stay at again, by the way we had double economy room, which are separate from main hotel. Ample parking.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank bhendrick43
Dear B Hendrick,

Thank you very much for staying with us and your nice comments about our product and our services. I am sorry about some of the bleach or cleaning chemical smell when you entered the room. This certainly should have been aired out before opening up for occupancy.

Our bath towels and other towels are priced at the price the hotel is paying for these as our guests sometimes do ask for them to take these home.

Our breakfast buffet price is mostly cheaper than surrounding restaurants or other hotels, when considering the kids are free ten years and under. Our pools are heated to 80 degrees temperature.

I think your comments do tell me that your overall stay was great and I thank you for taking the time to write your comments to us. I hope you will come and visit us again in the near future.