Seralago Hotel and Suites
Galleria Palms Hotel(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$102
Comfort Inn Maingate(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$230
US$203
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
US$290
US$235
Vacatia.com
Destiny Palms Hotel Maingate West(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$73
Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$105
QualityInn
US$335
US$282
  • Restaurant
Liki Tiki Village(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$133
  • Restaurant
Star Island Resort and Club(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$560
US$400
2,900 results
All reviewsold townroom suitefood courtfun spotfridge and microwavered lobsterkiddie poolpoolsidetikitubsseaworld
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 February 2014

This was our third time staying at this hotel and the only reason is because of the price and the location to Old Town, but this was our last time as we will never stay here again. The beds are so uncomfortable, you sat down on the bed and it just sank to the floor. Woke up with the worst back pain in the world, good thing there were no plans to go to any of the amusement parks that day.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Jan R, Manager at Seralago Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2014

Thanks for speaking up -- back pain is certainly not what we're trying to instigate. I will share your message with the rest of the team to see where we need to make some changes. If you have any additional feedback about your past few stays, please let me know!

Take care,
Jans, General Manager

Reviewed 18 February 2014

This hotel is a waste of money. Upon check in we thought the place looked nice. Very nice lady at the front desk but that is where the good review ends. Going to our room(which was in the very back of the hotel) a guy, who I can say I was 99% sure wasn't staying there, kept bothering us for a beer. Then when we entered the room we were completley disappointed. The decor of the room seems to not have been changed since 1980. The bed was broke and very uncomfortable, the bedspreads are awful looking and the blanket had burn holes. The lighting in the room is horrible and the shower drained at a snails pace. The tv is at least ten years old and the airconditioner was extreamly loud. At a price of $70 a night I expected more since we have stayed at hotels down the street for $27 a night that was updated and clean.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tami o

Hi, Tami -- it's a shame to hear that you were let down by your experience over here. Yes, our building was originally built back in the 70's, but we work hard to provide a well maintained place. Did you mention any of these points to us during your visit? We would've been happy to get this situated ASAP.

Additionally, the safety of our guests is of utmost importance to us -- if there's ever an instance where our guests are being bothered for a beer or something, like you've mentioned, we are more than willing to try and diffuse the situation.

I hope that you all still enjoyed your trip, though. Please let me know if you have any other thoughts.

Jans, General Manager

Reviewed 14 February 2014

We stayed at Seralago for 5 nights for our visit to Walt Disney World recently. Staff was very pleasant, the double room was clean and well set-up, perhaps not fancy enough for some but we were very happy. If there was a concern or problem, it was addressed promptly and to our satisfaction. Pool are was very nice and inviting, as well as the hot tubs. Shuttles were good and on time, with friendly drivers. Good deli and small shop on site, offering food to go or a breakfast buffet. We were there during a slower season in January and took advantage of good room rates. Microwave, refrig and storage space made it easy to have snacks in our room before running off to Disney World. Would have liked to have spent more time at the hotel. Open lobby with chairs for reading or waiting, Computer and printer along with a small work area.

Room Tip: We were on first floor, able to park our van right by our door! Quiet parking lot, felt security was good. Rooms by the pools would be very nice.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Jill B
Seralagogm, General Manager at Seralago Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2014

Dear Jill,

I can’t begin to tell you how happy it made me to read about your experience at our hotel. The team here strives to make every guest experience as perfect as humanly possible. When we accomplish that goal we’ve done our job. I am so honored that you chose The Seralago Hotel & Suites while you were in Kissimmee. And we’re extremely grateful that you took the time out of your busy schedule to share this wonderful feedback. I really appreciate it and know the team will as well when I share it with them.

We look forward to welcoming you back again the next time you are in town. If I can do anything for you during your next visit to our hotel, please do not hesitate to call me. The Front Desk will be happy to connect you to my office.

Reviewed 13 February 2014

I stayed here in November, always had heard it was great for the price, well you get what you pay for! Our first night was awful the a/c did not work at all so the next morning when I called the front office to ask a room change, from the corner of my eye I saw a tiny little something moving and screamed! As I started to investigate with the front desk on the line we surely discovered two little flea looking bugs as soon as she heard my reaction she told me to head to the front desk. WE WANTED TO BATHE SOOOO BADLY. We wanted to leave but it was a long weekend and they did refund our money and upgraded our room but did not change the fact that we had to clean EVERYTHING that had gone into our previous rooms, including ourselves throughly! Management did everything they could but that itchy feeling no one can compensate for. Aside from that its an ok hotel the upgraded rooms are really cute for those with kids. Just be cautious before laying in their beds.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Lily,

Thank you for staying with us and your constructive comments about your experience with us. The tropical climate in Florida and an exterior corridor hotel do not always help in keeping every insect out of the rooms even with a good pest control company. I am sorry you did find some creatures in your room and had to be moved in order for us to recheck and clean that room. I can assure you that we do not have bed bugs in our hotel, although every hotel in the USA is exposed to them. I am glad your upgraded room worked out fine.

I hope you will come and see us again in the near future.

Reviewed 11 February 2014

When we first arrived we were not impressed, the front desk people were rude and of no help regarding our booking. Our room was supposed to be a deluxe room and was actually a regular room and was in the back. The room was very dated and plain but it worked. The pools and spa's were very clean. A good deal for the price.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Suzanne M

Dear Suzanne,

Thank you for staying with us and your comments: "Pleasantly surprised". I am truly sorry about the way you were treated by our FD staff as there is never an excuse for that. We often get comments from our guests that we go out of our way for our guests, but obviously we failed in that kind of service to you and your family.

Our hotel is an older hotel, but we do pride ourselves to keep it well maintained and clean and I am glad you still felt that this was a good deal. I hope we will see you again soon.