Hmm, I guess it is a case of "what you expect" ... (just took a quick look at some of the other reviews).
Quite honestly, we had just come from an incredibly bad experience along the I-95, in St Augustine (see notes below), so this room was like heaven. We arrived by car in Orlando one day early for our "reservation" elsewhere, and were concerned about getting a room (lots of other motels along this highway were backed up in the lobby for walk-in registrations").
The desk staff were very pleasant, and they took out "hotel coupon". We got a nice enough room (no smells), and the pool was great. No "continental breakfast", but after 4 of those already ...!
So, if you do not like this place, you should try your luck along the I-95 (and I-75 for that matter):
- Sleep Inn, Harrisburg, PA: had an indoor pool, but the water was a bit too cold, room nice enough, nice enough breakfast. Price reasonable for what we got.
- Quality Inn, Selma NC: acceptable enough, and consistent with the price.
- Howard Johnson, St Augustine: grossly overpriced room, stunk to high-heaven of smoke even though there was a no-smoking sign on the door, because the traffic was heavy in the area they were gouging, atrocious experience - DO NOT stay here (PS: I have already passed this information to Wyndham, but they do not seem to care).
I will find a good one we used along the I-75, and mention the horrific ones.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in Kissimmee, the Seralago Hotel & Suites offers one of the best values in the area. Relax in one of our 614 rooms and suites, swim in our 2 heated, Olympic-style swimming pools or let the kids splash in our kiddie pool. You've found the hotel that allows you to stay right near all the Orlando and Kissimmee attractions you've come to experience - Magic Kingdom(R) Park, Disney's Hollywood Studios™, Epcot(R), Disney's Animal Kingdom(R) Theme Park, ESPN Wide World of Sports(R) Complex, SeaWorld Orlando, Discovery Cove, Aquatica and Universal Studios Florida(R)/Islands of Adventure(R) and CitiWalk - while providing you with a nearly unlimited number of things to do when you're not experiencing the magic of the theme parks. Additional services include transportation to Walt Disney World, SeaWorld Orlando and Universal Studios, Disney tickets at our Guest Services Desk to help you customize your experience to fit you plan and budget and welcome information that will provide you with tips on getting the most out of your vacation. With a professional staff and family-friendly accommodations at a great value, our hotel is the best way to experience all that the Orlando region has to offer. Whether you are staying with us for your family vacation, family reunion, wedding, convention, trade show or sports event you'll find everything you need close by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Seralago Hotel and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seralago Hotel Kissimmee
- Seralago Kissimmee
- Seralago Hotel And Suites Kissimmee, Florida