Seralago Hotel and Suites
Galleria Palms Hotel(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$102
US$230
US$203
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Comfort Inn Maingate(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$156
US$338
US$273
  • Restaurant
Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$112
Agoda.com
Great 4.5/5
Star Island Resort and Club(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$560
US$400
Travelocity
2,900 results
All reviewsold townroom suitefood courtfun spotfridge and microwavered lobsterkiddie poolpoolsidetikitubsseaworld
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

Booked this place though a booking company as part of a package. It was rated 3-stars but it is definitely not 3 stars! Room was very musty smelling. Blankets on the beds had hair balls on them and dried food stains. Gross by most standards. Front desk said we could check another room, but we didn't have much hope it would be clean. Fortunately, the booking company (Southwest Airlines-great to work with) issued a full refund for the room.

Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank mondovijen
Jan R, Manager at Seralago Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

It's upsetting to her that you were so let down by your room upon arrival. While we are not the most high end hotel, we pride ourselves on offering a comfortable and clean stay at a very competitive price. If something is not up to par, we are eager to make things right, so it's too bad that we weren't able to do so for you.

With that said, I appreciate you taking the time to share your honest opinion. I hope that you still enjoyed your time here in Florida.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

We took 1 hour and a half to get a good room because we asked for a no smoking room and when we went to the first one as soon as you went in you smelled nothing but cigar. The second one we went to the air diddnt work and you could smell old carpet tge bathroom was dirty the floor seperating the bathroom and main was almost breaking off the bathroom was completly horrible. We then went to the lobby and asked for another room amd this time the clerk went to check.the room before we went in this time. She tgen came back and called someone to see the roon with us just incase. They took us to a room near the pool and it was clean and organized the bathroom was better.

• Stayed: May 2014

I'm sincerely sorry that you guys had to jump through some hoops to get the right room lined up. We should have had things taken care of and squared away before your arrival, and I apologize.

Was there anything about the rest of your stay that was a concern for you? It sounds like you were happy with the way things turned out, but if you have any other feedback, just let me know.

Take care,

Reviewed 17 May 2014

We spent five nights here for our Walt Disney World vacation. The hotel itself was great. The rooms were a good size and had everything we needed, pools were large and clean, hotel staff were helpful and anything you needed they have on site. If you're just going to Kissimmee to relax and get some sun this is the best place for the right price. Unfortunately the only reason we stayed here was because we were going to disney and they offered a free shuttle. The shuttle service was a nightmare. The service is run by platinum shuttle service. They share the shuttle with a punch of other hotels in the area so most of the time you have to wait for other people to be picked up or dropped off. The shuttle only arrived within five minutes of it's scheduled departure time once the whole time we were there. The shuttle home was always the worst. It's first come first serve so if the shuttle fills up (even with people standing) you have to wait for the next scheduled shuttle or find your own way home. It is always late so you spend a lot of time sitting on the ground waiting. If, like us, you want to stay for the fireworks at magic kingdom then you can supposedly get the 11:30 shuttle back from lane 98 at the TTC except lane 98 doesn't even exist. Thankfully disney employees are very helpful and have a list of the hotel shuttle pick up lanes (it was actually lane C35) and the shuttle wasn't actually scheduled to come until 11:45 and didn't really show up until 12:10am. On average we arrived back at the hotel 45-75 minutes after the scheduled departure times and spent about two hours a day trying to get to and from disney which was only a 10 minute drive away. Not very magical. Overall I'd recommend this hotel as long as you're not planning on using the shuttle service.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Jan R, Manager at Seralago Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Lauren, I am disappointed to hear that you all had such trouble with the shuttle service. A lot of that is out of our control, however, I will look to see if there is a way we can pass along your feedback to them.

Reviewed 17 May 2014

We have stayed numerous with Seralago and the hotel amenities and the staff are as fun as going to the parks. The location is perfect within walking distance to Old Town and a few minute drive to the Disney parks,Medieval Times,Wal Mart with a huge Disney merchandise selection cheap . They have a breakfast buffet and the kids ate free and I would say it is better than anything around. They also have transportation to the Disney Park and I think Universal also but we usually drive. If you are going to Disney and have a family and want to save thousands of dollars by staying off site and still have a great experience stay at the Seralago. I almost forgot two huge pools with a poolside bar,A kiddie pool and playground.

Room Tip: The kids suites are fun with bunk beds that are sectioned off buy a mini log cabin and has it's own TV.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Yep, you can't go wrong with one of those kid's suites! Thanks for taking the time to share this with us and everyone else, JP. We greatly appreciate your tips and compliments, and we're happy that you and your family have enjoyed staying with us. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 16 May 2014

I just wanted a cheap clean and safe place to stay. I thought this place was just a lil motel, but athough it maybe aged I was surprised with the entire property. It really has the convinces of a mini resort. I looked at the pool and the tiki bar, they are clean a well kept, unfortunately it rained while i was here... yes im still here. I leave in the morning. I have room 711, just an average motel style room and as such, it's not bad for the price, but as I looked in rooms being cleaned on the pool side, I realized there as some real nice suites here too. I like this place, I will differnately stay here again. Oh the coffee in the snack shop was good. I didnt get the breakfast buffet, too much pork on thier breakfast menu and nothing I personally eat.... but that's me.

Room Tip: Consider rooms on pool side...I wish I had taken one. I choose the parking lot side to make carry bags easy.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Toneyp1

Thanks for your nice review! That's a shame that the weather was bad while you were here, but hopefully next time around it will be sunny and clear skies. We're always happy to accommodate as best we can, so just mention your room preference, and we'll get you taken care of.