“Not so enchanted !!!”

Ranked #124 of 152 Hotels in Kissimmee
Old Bridge NJ
“Not so enchanted !!!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 January 2010

My family and myself sayed at the Enchanted Hojo for 3 nights with our dog Molly along also as the hotel is pet friendly . Unfortunately pet friendly means they won't provide maid service during your stay if you have a dog , As they may accidentaly let it run away ! So my first gripe is that we had no maid service our entire stay ! Next gripe is that the pictures of the hotel on the web are of it when it was brand new , It is now in a very sad state of condition , Our room door looked as if it had been the victim of a break in attempt and was very dented near the handle ! There was garbage around the property ! We had to kill a cockaraoch on the wall late at night ! The TV remote didn't work and had to be replaced ! The refrigerator in the room froze our food solid by the next day ! As if these problems weren't enough , When i appraoched the Manager about these things he seemed very indifferent and annoyed to be dealing with me ! Stay away from this hotel !!! Your $70 a night is much better spent someplace else near Disney !!!

• Stayed January 2010, travelled with family
2 Thank BobboV

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Virginia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 January 2010

I paid $99 a night for a poolside room. There was no seal on the door so we heard everything that was going on in the pool area. The WIFI they offered worked in my room for a whole 10 minutes, I had to go to the lobby to get a connection, there were children running around with no supervision, the room had no been updated in years, I cut my foot on the transition from the tub to the carpet. There was a hot tube in the corner of the room instead of a couch. The game room was gross, the outdoor sitting area was also not the cleanest place.

I will never stay at another Howard Johnson again.

• Stayed December 2009, travelled with family
1 Thank a_random_me

Travellers are raving about these Kissimmee hotels

l0vesdisney
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 October 2009

This hotel was clean, people were friendly that work there, and location is great for Disney. We were also right near a Publix and went every morning to get supplies for the day.We were next door to a pizza place, anround the corner from Taco Bell. Bathroom was clean. No mold. Pool looked nice.Very quiet. No complaints about anything . And the price ! 25.00 a night plus tax. Can't beat that.We have gone to Disney a lot, and always stayed in Kissimmee. We will definately stay here again.

• Stayed September 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank l0vesdisney
KS
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 September 2009

I must say I was worried of what the hotel could be with having such a low price. So I considered it for awhile....Then I got on here and spent a LONG time reading reviews and was really considering not staying here. But I thought I would go for it! And boy am I glad I did!!!! What a great price approximately $30 a night! Clean room, nice clean pool, room was cleaned daily! My husband and I and 2 children ages 2&3 stayed here 4 nights! We felt very safe here! Location was wonderful! Lots of nice restaurants near by!!! Only maybe 15 min from downtown disney! Check-in and Check-out was very fast and easy! When I come back to FL I will deffinetely stay here again! Thanks for a affordable room and great stay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

• Stayed September 2009, travelled with family
1 Thank alliebear7
Dubai
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 September 2009

Having stayed there for 2 week in August, at $30 per night i was not expecting much. Some negative reviews gave me some concern, but to be honest it was really good for the price. Sure the AC was a bit loud, but the room was really clean, nice clean bathroom, really comfy beds. Free fsat internet
Would definately go there again at that price.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank scotty3000
Chicago
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2009

Internet down almost the entire time. keys always had problems. resturants not open anymore. 2.50 resort fee to pay for nothing.

• Stayed September 2009, travelled on business
1 Thank ericnolan
Denver, CO
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2009

Due to improper check in procedures and lack of concern, the owner, Sanjay Patel, gave unauthorized access to our rooms resulting in a burglary of a laptop and carrying case. According to Florida's Innkeeper Laws, we are to expect comfort and safety when we check in to a hotel. Neither were provided by the owner.

All attempts to settle this case has gone unanswered. He refuses to answer my calls, return my messages, or contact me by email or regular mail. He continues to act with impunity toward the law and toward his customers. In today's economy, there are more hotels to choose which appreciate their customers. Save your money and your belongings, AVOID THIS HOTEL AT ALL COST. Otherwise you will end up paying for more than just the room rate.

• Stayed August 2008, travelled with friends