“A VERY SAD PLACE” 1 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #123 of 153 Hotels in Kissimmee
Virginia
“A VERY SAD PLACE”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2010

Prior to booking a room I asked to see what the room looked like. The room they showed me was good for the price. When I went to check in the room they gave me it was terrible. Smelled of smoke. AC filters had mold on it and smelled rotten. I had to clean the filter myself, but the ac still smelled. Sink was dirty I had to scub it with a sos pad. Bathroom was even worse. Toilet and tub was old and dingy. Floor was greasy. Traffic outside the room at all hours of the night. All in all this is one of the worst hotels ever. Good luck and you judge for yourself!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed June 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Acer93

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Jacksonville, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2010

The complaints I have are due to housekeeping. There were spider webs in the window and on top of the curtains and in between the Ac unit which is the only reason why I didn't sleep well because i'm afraid of bugs :). There was also mildew on the caulk outside the corne of the shower. But other than that the service and the price was good.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank sabor69
New York
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2010

We stayed here 4 years ago for a week and was very happy. Not this time. Again we booked for a week. We didn't expect a deluxe stay, but the housekeeping was terrible. We came back from a day in the park to find no toilet paper. My husband had to walk to the front desk to get some, since there was no one to bring it to us. Another day, housekeeping never even came to our room so off my husband went again to get some fresh towels. In the morning, walking to breakfast, there was overflowing garbag cans all over the place. We paid in advance for the breakfast which we quickly cancelled after the first morning. If was terrible and dirty in the dining room. Poptarts in the room looked better.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank Bruisergirls

Travellers are raving about these Kissimmee hotels

Brunswick, Georgia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2010

So when you pull up, you won’t be impressed with how the hotel looks. It’s not pretty. The layout is pretty confusing and finding your room is hard. Despite being told otherwise, there was no ice machine on any floor of our building and the vending machine was from roughly 1990 and did not show signs of life. That said, the room was pleasantly surprising. Clean, attractive, comfortable. The only downfall was a remote control that didn’t work, but after walking miles around Disney, getting up to change the channel shouldn’t be that big of a deal, right? If you’re just looking for somewhere to rest and sleep, this is a place for you.

• Stayed November 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank andy1278
Raleigh, North Carolina
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2010

If you are looking for an affordable place to stay but don't expect anything special then this is your place. Just your basic room. Our room's a/c didn't work but we didn't report it either so that's our fault. All I wanted was a place to sleep after a long day at Disney so this room was fine for me.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank jenn0877
Ontario
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2010

Taking my family on a trip with Disney World in mind decided to cheap out on the room and have extra spending money for DisneyWorld after all it was only meant as a place to sleep right???
Well this hotel from the moment I arrived at the front door on my room I knew it would be a bad week. The lock on the door appeared to have been previously broken into the metal cover plate covering it was pryed back (investigating furthur found quite a few other room doors that had this) The room itself looked somewhat clean when we walked in. Small but I expected that. On the plus side the microwave and fridge appeared brand new which doing some grocery shopping at wal-mart superstores for some food in which we made our own quick lunches and breakfasts saved us a few bucks. But back to the room the toilet was like a amusement ride in itself reminded me of a teeter totter when u sat on it. The bath shower area had lost of mildew and the shower head was so rusted I think I saw it in a scrap yard a few weeks ago. The beds had the basic paper thin sheets on up and were very uncofomfortable I didnt have a single good night sleep..... or maybe cause it was the constant sirens from police cars and firetrucks going by considering you basically are on a highway. The general area itself didnt appear to recieve much cleaning either. When I arrived I saw a mixed drink glass sitting on the floor a few doors down from us with a number of beer caps around it. Guess what yup a week later they were all still there. The pictures are terribly misleading probably taken when hotel was brand new. A fellow inmate I was talking to in the hot tub mentioned if I saw the so called game room I hadn't yet so I took a walk over. It was pathetic 3 video games 1 pinball machine and 1 stuffed toy machine of those only 1 video game the pinball machine and stuffed toy machine were the only ones working and I think I played the same games in the 80's. The only complaint I didnt have was the pool area. The pool was clean everyday not terribly warm but kids enjoyed it. Hot tub was extremly hot but after walking all day at Disney beggers couldnt be choosers when you needed to unwind.
In summary 1 night stay wouldnt be a bad idea but for a week with a family spend a few extra hundred and get something better.

• Stayed February 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank johnhamont
florida
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2010

this hotel shows the pictures of the perfect vacation until you arrive. It looks nothing like the pictures it is owned by people whom do not speak english .The hotel is near some sort of projects or low income housing complex and I was afraid to even leave my car parked there at night .The hotel is so dirty and run down I wanted to leave early it ruined our vacation to the point that we wanted to pay to get another hotel without a refund. sheets and bedding all stained and ripped, bathroom was so dirty there was mold stains all up the walls and on the floors i did not want to even shower in it ,we only stayed for the bunk beds which were so filthy I didnt even want my children to sleep in them. I will only book hotels with great reviews from now on.

• Stayed February 2010, travelled with family