Feels like you're in Hawaii as you walk through the complex. Then, upon entering the room, you find a gorgeous tropical flower centerpiece on a finely set dining table. It just gets better from there.
Fantastic huge room, kitchen, large screened patio / balcony, georgous landscaping throughout resort, very nice pools, 5 hot tubs throughout property. This was the best and certainly most "attractive" place we stayed in several years - better than many resorts we've stayed at in Hawaii.
Highly recommend you choose this over other properties in the area - it is not as close to Disney and amusement parks as say, Cypress Point - but the complex is more secure, and wow, what a nice place. Staff was polite and friendly also.
Only complaint: the very sad BBQ grill - just an iron grate for charcoal as you'd find in a city park. They should invest is some nice barbeque equipment.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Polynesian Isles Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diamond Polynesian Isles Kissimmee
- Sunterra Resort Polynesian Isle
- Sunterra Polynesian Resort
- Polynesian Isles Resort Kissimmee, Florida