We were not sure what to expect due to the limited photos on the web. When you arrive you'll notice it has a real polynesian feel at first. Once you enter your villa. "We rented a 2 bedroom" we were completely blown away. It is beautiful. The bedrooms the living room and especially the kitchen and dineing room. We thought they gave us a model for viewing in era. The grounds are well kept. They have grills throughout the property. Tennis, small basketball court,kid playground and so much more. Very family oriented. No tiki bar here. So if your looking for a place to relax and take in the sites. This is it. The pools are well maintained. Everything here was perfect. They should get a higher star rateing. reasonably priced. I hope my photos help.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Agoda, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Polynesian Isles Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diamond Polynesian Isles Kissimmee
- Sunterra Polynesian Resort
- Sunterra Resort Polynesian Isle
- Polynesian Isles Resort Kissimmee, Florida