Note Polynesian Isles Resort have apartments without breakfast and daily cleaning/changing of towels, etc.
We had a 2 bedroom apartment with 2 toilets / bath rooms, and we comfortably slept additional 2 kids in the living room.
The facility has a great pool area with heated pool and hot tub - our kids loooved it.
It is close to everything and it is clear to see the staff is doing their outmost to make you feel confortable. The act promtly on any issues; we e.g. had a toaster that only worked partially and 3 minutes after our call to the front desk we had a new one delivered to our door. Likewise we were a little late on check-out and had a friendly call asking if we needed any assistance (rather than a rude order to get out now).
Downsides are a little old interior (kitchen and bath rooms could do with a little refurbishment) and apartments' design allow were little day light to enter.
I would return ....
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, TravelUp, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Polynesian Isles Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diamond Polynesian Isles Kissimmee
- Sunterra Polynesian Resort
- Sunterra Resort Polynesian Isle
- Polynesian Isles Resort Kissimmee, Florida