My husband and I really enjoyed our stay here. When we first arrived we were given a room on the second floor, a person above us was heavy footed (so much that it made the chandelier shake) I called the front desk to see if we could move to the 3rd floor. It was no problem. The condo was very nice and quite spacious. Disney was within 10 minuets although we only went to The Streets of Disney for shopping and dining. There are plenty of dining choices and a very nice outlet mall near by. Also a Walmart about a mile down the road. The Polynesian Isle is very well kept, friendly staff and very relaxing. I would highly recommend it.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Polynesian Isles Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diamond Polynesian Isles Kissimmee
- Sunterra Polynesian Resort
- Sunterra Resort Polynesian Isle
- Polynesian Isles Resort Kissimmee, Florida