We had a fabulous 3 weeks at the Polynesian Isles and from the gated security people to the very friendly reception we could not fault it in any way. We were in block 2 apt 223 ( top floor of a 2 storey) which was a 2 bedroom/2 bathroom apartment and it was perfect. As stated by others the apartments in these 2 storey buildings are huge and have every utensil you would need if you decided to stay in and cook. We also had a washer/drier which was very handy after a day at the beach. Some of the other apartments were in 3 storey blocks and they looked to be smaller with a small balcony. We had a huge kitchen, large dining table and very comfortable lounge area with patio doors to the balcony. The master bedroom had a huge 6'6" x 6'6" very comfy bed, tv, patio doors on to balcony,huge adjoining bathroom/shower room and mirrored wardrobe. There was a nice sized twin bedroom with tv and good sized wardrobe and second smaller bathroom with over the bath shower just outside the bedroom door. I am a smoker so I spent a lot of time at night just sitting in the very comfortable large screened balcony which had 2 loungers, table with 4 chairs and a small coffee table. You won't get a suntan on the balconies as they are all in the shade overlooking trees which for me was a bonus as it was nice to get out of the sun for a while to cool down. The pool areas (there are 2) are lovely and well kept with loads of loungers, tables, chairs and parasols and the pool is a lovely temperature. We booked a 2 bedroom thinking we might like the extra space but on talking to others the one bed are exactly the same size and have 2 bathrooms.I have been to Florida some 20 times or more and have tried many, many apartments. Value for money, cleanliness and location of these apartments is to my mind perfect. They are situated just off the 192 and the 535 (next to Indian Wells) and for the ladies that like to shop, turn right outside the apartments straight along to big set of traffic lights, turn left and the Buena Vista Outlets are just up on the right hand side. Bear in mind that there are no lifts in this complex. I would not hesitate to recommend these apartments to my friends and I will most certainly return
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Polynesian Isles Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diamond Polynesian Isles Kissimmee
- Sunterra Polynesian Resort
- Sunterra Resort Polynesian Isle
- Polynesian Isles Resort Kissimmee, Florida