I booked a suite for our family of six through a travel site. The reviews I read were mostly good and I have to say I agree. The suite is very spacious and spotless!!! There was a full size kitchen with granite countertops with plates, cups, pots and all sorts of utensils.
The pool area had a nice size pool and hot tub. The staff is very friendly and the location is great. It is located in a quite neighborhood but close enough to go to stores and restaurants and the theme parks are about 15 minutes away from the resort. The price is very affordable and I think we will stay there again in the future.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TravelUp, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Polynesian Isles Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diamond Polynesian Isles Kissimmee
- Sunterra Polynesian Resort
- Sunterra Resort Polynesian Isle
- Polynesian Isles Resort Kissimmee, Florida