We stayed here for one week with our three children ages 3,11, and 13. I picked this resort based on the reviews I read here. I wanted a place close to all the theme parks, yet quiet and relaxing. We also wanted two bedrooms and not a one room hotel set up. The Polynesian Isles resort was ideal. Only 10 minute drive to all theme parks. Landscaping was gorgeous and tropical. Soft music playing at the pools. 4 hot tubs scattered about the resort, one right behind our condo with steps off of our second floor place to it. My children loved the pool and hot tubs as well as the basketball court and playground. They played pool in the activity room. All kinds of board games,basketballs, and books could be borrowed from the game room. The rooms were beautifully decorated. Granite countertops and showers. The sheets were so soft ( the thread count must have been 1,000 thread) and the beds were very comfortable. I felt very safe and security was always guarding the front gate.The washer and dryer was in a room right outside the front door to your room, which was great that you didn't have to hear them going. The best part was FREE WIFI in your room. It was fast and had no problems with it. LOVE, LOVE , LOVE this resort and will be back. There were a fair number of people there , but really quiet and peaceful (what all parents want after a day at the theme parks with screaming kids.)
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Odigeo, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Polynesian Isles Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diamond Polynesian Isles Kissimmee
- Sunterra Resort Polynesian Isle
- Sunterra Polynesian Resort
- Polynesian Isles Resort Kissimmee, Florida