My wife and I spent 10 days here in September 2007 and found the Motel to be excellent all round. We stayed in a 'smoking room' but there was NO stale smoke smell and we didnt smoke in there either.
A newly decorated room with a huge walk in shower along with new fixtures and fittings in the main room, inclusive of a very comfortable bed/settee. All very pleasing in particular the huge kingsize bed.
There has been a change of staff since our previous visits and yet we found 'all' the new people to be just as capable and knowledgeable as those we encountered on previous stays. We liked the idea of 'no bar' which seemed to keep the 'drinking tourists away', though we did enjoy the odd six pack around the sumptious pool.
All in all we would both highly reccomend this Motel to anyone who doesn't want the Hustle and Bustle of International Drive, preferring the quiet of Kissimmee and yet the closeness of all the Parks and superb Shopping and Eateries.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Golden Link Motel is a AAA rated property located just 4 miles east of Disney on the shores of Lake Cecile. We offer free continental breakfast daily with coffee, orange juice and assorted danish. Our swimming pool is heated year-round to 86F degrees. All rooms come with a free refrigerator, microwave, safe, and free wireless internet. Our guests enjoy a coin laundry complete with irons. Come enjoy our peaceful lakefront with fishing dock, barbeque grill, and picnic area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Golden Link Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Link Hotel Kissimmee
- Hampton Inn Kissimmee
- Golden Link Motel Kissimmee, Florida