My family and I stayed here for one night and were really surprised how clean and spacious our room was for the price! I mean, $109 for two queen beds, pull-out sofa, small microwave, fridge, big bathroom, work desk, small kitchen table and huge 40" flat screen TV? Wow!!! We've stayed at tighter, smaller, not-so-clean places nearer to the Disney parks that were twice the amount of the Comfort Suites.
We always look for great amenities but our most important thing is always cleanliness. We are sticklers for it and we scour the entire room as soon as we get in. We were so glad that our room was in such great, clean condition.
The room was very spacious, huge in fact, and the beds were super comfy with lots of pillows; the girls wanted to sleep on the pull-out sofa so we were relieved to find the sheets on it had been changed and were clean. The staff was pretty helpful. Breakfast in the huge dining room across their lobby was very nice, lots of choices, both hot and cold, fruit, juices, eggs, pastries, cereals, breads, etc. The coffee always ran out very quickly but they'd have their attentive staff immediately refill the canisters, which was a relief.
There's also a pool right outside the dining area but we didn't have time to try it out. Ample parking right in front of the hotel and free WiFi in the room was pretty cool.
All the parks and attractions are very nearby and the hotel is literally a minute away from Rt. 192. I liked that the hotel is a bit out of the way from all the noise and clutter. In fact, I love the location of the Comfort Suites. Old Town and a small pedestrian promenade with stores and eateries are within walking distance and open late. And even though Kissimmee is a bustling, busy town, we never heard a peep upstairs in our room and the double curtains more than made up to shield us from the lights and sounds outside.
We really liked this hotel and will stay here again when we go back to Orlando.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Kissimmee hotel is located just 2 miles from Walt Disney World Resort and is a Disney Good Neighbor Hotel. Enjoy the great amenities at this hotel in Kissimmee like flat screen TV's, quad charging stations, complimentary deluxe hot & cold buffet breakfast and complimentary scheduled shuttle to all major Orlando theme parks. Relax by the outdoor pool or whirlpool spa any time day or night, or have a drink at Barracuda Bart’s poolside bar. The hotel is close to Osceola Heritage Park, Silver Spurs Arena and Disney ESPN Wide World of Sports. Bring the family to Comfort Suites Maingate East where great memories are made! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Comfort Suites Maingate East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Maingate East Hotel Kissimmee
- Comfort Suites Kissimmee
- Comfort Maingate East
- Kissimmee Comfort Suites
- Comfort Suites Maingate East Kissimmee, Florida