“Very nice vacation home”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Spider Man

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Bryan B
Birmingham, Alabama
“Very nice vacation home”
Reviewed 12 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Very nice home with best bed I've slept on. But the electric outlets in the bathrooms upstairs did not work and the girls and lady had to come to my downstairs bathroom to do all that stuff. Also, the modern thermastates(never seen ones like it before) had some pre-sets in them and it froze the house in the day and some at night. No instructions found in the home and so I could not change the presets and my cold natured wife was very upset. Large, well done home though and with a few fixes would even be better.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Roxanne M
“This home was absolutely amazing.”
Reviewed 25 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Our stay in this home was absolutely amazing. Located minutes away from Disney World and Universal. We had enough space to accommodate everyone. The kids the loved the game room. I will definitely book this unit for my next trip to Orlando.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: I loved everything about this home
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
22 Mar 2017
Hi Roxanne,
I'm glad to hear that.
Thank you for taking the time to point out about our home.
I hope see you very soon!

Best,
H2U
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing