TownePlace Suites The Villages
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
The Waterfront Inn(The Villages)
Econo Lodge(Wildwood)
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Quality Inn(Leesburg)
View Hotel
All reviewstown squarefull kitchenspanish springslive musichot tubmovie theaterwithin walking distanceone bedroom suiteking bedample parkinglarge closetgreat location to walknight lifefree breakfasthotel is locateda great stayholiday weekend
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 October 2013

Great location for walking distance into the town square of the Villages. We stayed here for a wedding in Ocala and would stay again - the price was very reasonable at $80/night with taxes and fees only being an additional $8. Offered continental breakfast and had a nice pool. The rooms were nice and the kitchen area was great. The bathroom could use a little updating, but overall great value.

Room Tip: We had a handicapped room - was more spacious than regular room.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Miranda L, General Manager at TownePlace Suites The Villages, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your most recent stay with us in The Villages, FL. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed our location and amenities during your trip to our area for a wedding. We hope to have you stay with us again if you visit The Villages!

Reviewed 8 July 2013

Just returned from staying 7 nights for our son's State Championship baseball tourney. We chose this location due to it's proximity to the sports complex, it's area surroundings, the larger rooms with kitchens and the outdoor grill area. Here's my thoughts:

The location is terrific! It's next door to the Spanish Springs Village which has plenty of food and shopping venues, plus a really nice movie theater. The facility was clean and there's always staff around tidying up the common areas. The pool/hot tub area was larger than expected, so that was nice and the grill was great for team meals -- which we shared with the staff. The 2 guest laundry rooms were great for washing uniforms - though another washer/dryer set would be ideal.

To be realistic, I must share the couple things that I found to be unsatisfactory: a couple in our group had rooms that were never serviced. I didn't understand that until I experienced a particular cleaning person that was never pleasant and grunted and groaned all the time. I kept our room very neat all the time and when she walked in and asked if I wanted our beds made, the only thing I needed, as we were running out to play the state title game, she seemed exasperated with me! I saw the same attitude moments later when I was in a friend's room and she came in and grunted at the fact that their young son left his personal pillow on the bed. She informed me, in her noticeable accent, that "if you want this clean, you must remove these bits off the bed, as I'm not touching that!" I gladly took care of that for my friend, but the housekeeper couldn't have made her dissatisfaction more apparent. She walked around the room rolling here eyes. How unprofessional!

Also, I was rather bothered that during our stay, I logged on to my online banking and noted that the hotel had billed $950 to my account. Yes, I realize hotels place holds and money will be released if not used, but to hold twice what I required for my stay was very upsetting. It happened to several others and as we paid cash and my husband used our check card to hold for incidentals, I encountered overdraw fees and no access to my money for a few days.

All in all, the location was great and we had an enjoyable time. With good, there's always a little not so good, but you'll still be pleased with your stay.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
4  Thank DeAnne M
Miranda L, General Manager at TownePlace Suites The Villages, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2013

Thank you for your review! We appreciate all feedback from our guests. Good luck to your team during your next tournament in South Carolina and we hope to see you back next year!

Reviewed 1 July 2013

We brought our two small dogs with us to visit family living in the villages. I called ahead and explained our situation to Andrea who was absolutely wonderful in attitude, professionalism, and service. She gave us a first floor room near an exit for ease of taking the dogs in and out. She was so friendly and promised us a great stay. Mary Ellen checked us in efficiently, and was also very friendly. The property is located in The Spanish Springs area, right near The Church on The Square. Also within walking distance of the Spanish Springs Town Square. The property is quaint and clean, although older. The bathroom is large and the bed is comfortable, which was good since I unfortunately woke up the first night with a bad stomach bug and spent my whole stay in bed sick. This, of course, was not the hotel's fault, my boyfriend said the free breakfast was very good, the hot tub and pool nice. There is ample parking and the rooms are suites with full kitchenettes including apt size refrigerator, stove, microwave and dishwasher. Cupboards are fully stocked with clean dishes, utensils and cookware. Would be a great place for an extended stay. Definitely recommended, and you can trust The Marriot name!

Room Tip: We stayed in a pet friendly room at the end of the hall near an exit, I think room 119
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Miranda L, General Manager at TownePlace Suites The Villages, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2013

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We’re happy to hear that you were pleased with our comfortable rooms, friendly staff members, central location and breakfast offerings. We appreciate your review and look forward to having you stay with us again during your next visit to The Villages!

Reviewed 9 June 2013 via mobile

Hotel is well kept and room was very clean and well kept. Service was good. A really good plave to stay near the villages.

Value fir money paid was great. Did mot find anything negative about my stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank rvallejor
Miranda L, General Manager at TownePlace Suites The Villages, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2013

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the property and our service. We hope to see you again during your next visit to TownePlace Suites in The Villages, FL!

Reviewed 4 June 2013

This place is beautiful. The fountain where you pull up and park to unload and load your luggage is so pretty. You get a view of the pool when you enter the hotel. The pool was refreshing and they have a place to get towels right where the pool is. There is also a place to leave your wet towels everyday. There are 2 bathrooms that are 1 for men and 1 for women right inside where the pool is. These are like private bathrooms. You can change feeling alot of privacy. The pool also is very secluded from the parking. There is a clock down there and it also shows you the temperature. The hot tub was the best part. 3 feet deep .. I WAS IN LOVE. The room was wonderful. The staff WONDERFUL. The BED... I WANT ONE... Lovely for me that you could open your window a little. I listened to the live music from the square every night that I could not go down to the square. It was only 1 block away. The music starts at 5pm and ends at 9pm. I was not bothered by this at all. Even with the window closed I could not hear it. The curtains are amazing at blocking out the light. Closest was huge. Water was always hot not matter how much we used. Water pressure was the best. So much to do and see that you really can walk to. There was a family that used the gas grill that was outside. Seemed they really made a meal out of using it. He was out there almost every day using it. Lots of seats at pool and plenty of umbrella's for keeping you shaded if you wanted . Landscaping was so tropical and lush. The hotel BREAKFAST .... YUMMMMMM cereal's offered.. Fruit, apple juice, orange juice, several types of milk, toast, bagels, fruit bars, cereal bars, danish, hard boiled eggs, coffee, muffins, and the BEST OF ALL WAFFLES that you make with this cool waffle maker... I FELL IN LOVE WITH THIS PLACE.

Room Tip: Get the corner rooms that face the back of the movie theater. You have a view also of the Church that is Spanish style and beautiful.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends

Thank you for writing such a nice review about your stay with us at TownePlace Suites in The Villages. We are happy to hear that you loved our pool, hot tub, beds and central location to the Spanish Springs Town Square. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to having you as our guest during your next visit to The Villages!