“AMISH FOODS ABOUND INCLUDING THE BEST ICE CREAM & BEEF & CHEESES! WOW!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Heavenly Honey Amish Warehouse
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I saw this Amish market advertised online (Facebook) while visiting nearby Bok Tower (Lake Wales). Since Lake Alfred was nearby (and after viewing the awesome and detailed video on their Facebook page), I decided to visit this store selling Amish products. I visited this last Friday and met Tina who was so VERY knowledgeable! I purchased everything from the best cheese (roast garlic curds plus smoked cheddar cheese), meats (Amish beef bologna and salami) and ice cream (sugar free vanilla with swirls...described on the Facebook video). WOW! I will be a regular customer for now on! They also offered a selection of natural remedies and pain relief from Yoder Naturals including CBD balm which is supposed to be an excellent topical pain reliever and more. This store is a MUST see and it IS worth the drive! Go on a Friday when Tina is there because she is warm, friendly and VERY informative as to all the products! When we watched the video on their Facebook page, it was nice to meet her, the very person who made that wonderfully detailed video that drew us to this awesome store! DO check them out! (Oh, and for those of you who are Believers - the owners and staff are Christian, too...a huge added bonus plus in my world).