“Excellent Italian Restaurant”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Trumbull, Connecticut
“Excellent Italian Restaurant”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

My family lives in Florida and I have searched for over thirty years to find a good authentic Italian Restaurant here. Well I have finally found one. Luigi's is comparable to any fine Italian restaurant in NYC. All I can say is go and try it. You won't be disappointed. I'll definitely be back to Luigi's on my next visit to Florida. I had the Big Ron's pasta, which consisted of sausage and garlic over penne pasta served with a marina sauce. My brother had linguine with clam sauce and said it was the best he's ever had.

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank Mary O

“Small but fantastic”
Reviewed 4 June 2013 via mobile

I read about this place on here so my family and I decided to give it a go. The location is definitely not tourist orientated but don't let that put you off as this is the best Italian I have had in Florida after visiting the area annually for 10 years.

The service is amazing, the menu is brilliant, in fact too brilliant, there were too many things that I loved the look of. In the end I chose the veal with peppers, onions and mushrooms in a red sauce with the vegetables. Simply divine. There are not enough superlatives for this place.

I will definitely recommend to anyone who will give me the time to do so.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank GraemeBurton
Kissimmee, Florida
“Real Itialian”
Reviewed 8 April 2013

We dinned at Luigi's for the third time and can't wait to go back. It's worth the trip from Kissimmee. I like the cold antipasto and chicken Luigi my wife likes the linguini with clam sauce.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank SteveS1
Haines City, Florida, United States
“Great little restaurant!”
Reviewed 13 February 2013

Four of us had dinner there last week. My husband and I had the Shrimp Fra Diavolo. It was awsome. Tiramisu topped off a perfect dinner. Delicious!

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Anne E
Virginia Beach
“A real surprise”
Reviewed 31 January 2013

We were not terribly hungry on a Saturday night so we went for appetisers only. The antipasto salad was really interesting with a couple of slices of meat that you don't normallgh to call it quits right there. On other stops we have had the Lasagna which is star quality. On one visit my wife heard the chicken special described and asked if she could have it made with veal. The answer was "sure, no problem." Now that is accomodation!

Visited January 2013