“We keep going back and no wonder” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #7 of 16 Restaurants in Lake Alfred
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings
Bobcaygeon, Canada
“We keep going back and no wonder”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2014

We have enjoyed dining at Luigi's every year for the past 5 years while wintering in Florida. The staff are friendly and knowledgeable and the food is wonderful at reasonable prices. The nice thing is this is not the usual chain restaurant that seem to overwhelm Florida. The crab stuffed Salmon with a side of vegetables was moist, tasty and piping hot when it arrived. In fact, all meals were on time, hot and as ordered. This restaurant is good for family, friends or just a quiet couples evening. We prefer to get a table in the back room as the front dining area can be a little hectic and noisy. It is a definite stop if your are in the Haines City, Winter Haven or Lakeland areas.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Doug H

Trumbull, Connecticut
“Excellent Italian Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 November 2013

My family lives in Florida and I have searched for over thirty years to find a good authentic Italian Restaurant here. Well I have finally found one. Luigi's is comparable to any fine Italian restaurant in NYC. All I can say is go and try it. You won't be disappointed. I'll definitely be back to Luigi's on my next visit to Florida. I had the Big Ron's pasta, which consisted of sausage and garlic over penne pasta served with a marina sauce. My brother had linguine with clam sauce and said it was the best he's ever had.

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank Mary O
“Small but fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2013 via mobile

I read about this place on here so my family and I decided to give it a go. The location is definitely not tourist orientated but don't let that put you off as this is the best Italian I have had in Florida after visiting the area annually for 10 years.

The service is amazing, the menu is brilliant, in fact too brilliant, there were too many things that I loved the look of. In the end I chose the veal with peppers, onions and mushrooms in a red sauce with the vegetables. Simply divine. There are not enough superlatives for this place.

I will definitely recommend to anyone who will give me the time to do so.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank GraemeBurton
Kissimmee, Florida
“Real Itialian”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2013

We dinned at Luigi's for the third time and can't wait to go back. It's worth the trip from Kissimmee. I like the cold antipasto and chicken Luigi my wife likes the linguini with clam sauce.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank SteveS1
Haines City, Florida, United States
“Great little restaurant!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 February 2013

Four of us had dinner there last week. My husband and I had the Shrimp Fra Diavolo. It was awsome. Tiramisu topped off a perfect dinner. Delicious!

• Visited February 2013