“Disappointing.”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Place is dated. Atmosphere is minimal. Service is just ok. Food was nothing special. Portions were small. Not sure what all the hype is about. We had meals. Maybe the pizza is better? I heard another customer ask if the pasta was homemade and the waitress said no. :( I greatly prefer Palace Pizza.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Lunch is by far the best deal $9.99 special includes soup, entree and dessert. Plenty of food and very good. Dinner is excellent but more expensive. Veal is very good and the pasta dishes are very good to exvellent. The pizza is quite good. Quality ingredients made to order. Small 10 table restaurant that doesn't look like much on the outside but is worth the trip.

Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

My wife and I visited luigi for lunch. Wife had chicken marsala and I had Lasagna.
I eat all of mine, but the wife coulld finish hers. We shared her marsala for supper. Great food at a good price. We will visit luigi again.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

So charming, with great service. Don't think you'll want to rush through your meal - this is truly fine dining at average prices. For lunch, I love the antipasto platter - it's the best I've seen around here - truly authentic. And the pizzas are SO good - I can almost eat one by myself. For dinner, you could choose any of the pasta dishes and be perfectly happy. LA is fortunate to have this dining choice.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

Lake Alfred is so fortunate to have Luigi's. A first class place yet with "familia' ambience. Their location is trumped by the improvements they have made to produce three separate indoor/outdoor dining areas. LOVE that charming patio. The menu is extensive, but there is a definite hands in by knowledgeable folks with lots of experience in cuisine. The wait staff is easy on the eyes (go there for lunch, ladies) and very crisply dressed and professional. With regard to prices, you get what you pay for, they are within range of the average budget. Just go for appetizers and a drink, coffee and dessert, lunch; but do go. I recommend the Pasta Al Nonna.