“Good fried food at a reasonable price”

Cedar River Seafood
Ranked #21 of 129 Restaurants in Lake City
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Central Florida, Florida
“Good fried food at a reasonable price”
Reviewed 10 May 2014

We enjoy Cedar River Seafood. When asked where I wanted to go to dinner on Mother's Day I only had one choice- Cedar River Seafood!

It's a family restaurant- it's not fancy and it's clean The staff is pleasant and it's always on my "to go to" places.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Lagar_7

Lakeland, Florida
“Save your money!!”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Not good at all the fried seafood all tasted the same the mac and cheese was cold and the cheese grits were not good! not sure how this place is rated so good. i would rather have long john silvers!!! And the floors were very dirty..

• Visited May 2014
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
“Best Seafood within a1/2 mile on I 75!!”
Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

Great seafood an the prices are the best I have been eating here for 13 years. I always plan my trip around this stop. Great service this has to be a local secret because there is no advertisement up or down I 75. Alway a good crowd and not a long wait.

Visited April 2014
North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Yummy !”
Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

Great food! Would have been perfect if they turned down the AC and the lights. Don't be discouraged by scary front doors.

San Jose, CA
“You won't leave hungry”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

When we arrived the place was uncomfortably cold for us. We commented on it, and they happily turned down the a/c. We ordered the senior seafood platter for two. It was a lot of food. It was tasty, though we thought it was not quite hot enough. We had ordered the selections broiled. In retrospect, we should probably have ordered them fried. Anyway, it is a fairly plain restaurant with good food, and plenty of it, at an economical price and with good service. I hadn't had stewed okra since I was a boy. They prepared it very well. Good memories.

Visited April 2014