“Wonderful stay”

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 5 March 2014

Reviewed 22 January 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 21 January 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 January 2014

Reviewed 8 January 2014

nice and convenient. easy access to i-75. We arrived late night and the check in experience was quick.We appreciate the pet friendly policy.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 November 2013

We used a coupon from one of those highway flyers that you get from an off-ramp stop on a major interstate highway. I am actually okay with discount hotels, and I fully embrace the idea of "you get what you pay for," but you should also get what you are promised, like, for instance Internet that is "high-speed." Even *that* I can forgive (although it certainly does not endear me to a place). I think my real line is drawn (at least in Florida) on the basis of functioning A/C. It was certainly not functioning in our first room at all. When I called to complain, management seemed a bit "flustered-up" (I want to use a better F-word here, but I am not sure if it is allowed). After waiting over an hour and a half, I called again, and we were moved across the hall to a room that seems to have better AC. If I had not called again, I doubt our problem would have been addressed. A place that is unresponsive to problems is unacceptable. I should also add that the person on the front desk was extremely nice, and I suspect this is a higher level management/ownership issue.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family