Ramada Limited Lake City
Driftwood Motel(Lake City)
US$62
US$120
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 June 2014

On our way home from North Carolina we stayed in the Ramada in Lake City Florida. The hotel is very close to the exit and very easy to find. At check in the staff was very professional. Even though the hotel is an older one, the rooms were not fancy but were very clean and comfortable. I thought that because we were so close to I-75 that our room was going to be noisy but we did not hear any of the traffic. We were traveling with our dog and they had an area that we could safely walk him without any problems. There are many places to eat in this area and many are in walking distance of the hotel. This is a great exit and I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Room was very clean, really quiet. I will request this same room again when I come back to Lake City for work.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 May 2014

The price was reasonable upon check in. Going up the stairs to the room, the motel looked old, damp and dirty. When I turned on the light in the bathroom, I saw the hugest cockroach I have ever seen. I got my bags and left. The desk clerk gave me a refund. Wouldn't stay there ever.

Room Tip: Wouldn't stay in any room.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Svega8
Reviewed 3 May 2014

I paid 100 dollars for the room and the longer I was in there the more problem I found. The know for the to fell off on I'm hand. All kinds of holes in the walls long black hairs in the tub and on the towels. I will never stay at a Ramada Inn or wyNdamukong hotel ever again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo