Comfort Suites Lake City
Hampton.com
US$152
US$121
Country Inn
Palms Garden Inn(Lake City)
US$67
US$167
US$156
Home2.com
US$94
Driftwood Motel(Lake City)
US$62
US$72
All reviewsfront deskyogurtnewer hotelpull out couchsitting areathe breakfast arearooms are spacioustwo queen bedswould stay here againbob evansmake your own wafflesworkout roomvery nice hotelstaff was very friendlyexcellent stayflat screen tvdisney world
Reviewed 19 June 2014

We, three families, had to attend a relatives funeral at Fort White Fl, 18 June. My family had stayed at this Comfort Suites in the past in our visits. When the families asked me to get rooms for the other two families as well, I mentioned where we would be staying, and both agreed that would suit them also. s usual the front desk was very helpful and efficient for the three of us as we checked in. They knew the locations of both, the funeral home and the church where the funeral would be held, since we would have to go to two different towns. Sure, we had Nav systems in the vehicles, but it is always good to know if the locals know better routes. And where the better places to have meals. Breakfast the next morning was one of the better ones in our travels. And the two other families were very pleased that we choose this motel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I arrived later in the evening and was greeted quickly. The lobby offers an updated style and sophistication I wasn't expecting from a Choice Hotel brand. Several people were meandering around the lobby, going back and forth from the pool. There must have been a roller derby in town as I saw many t-shirts for a particular team. Many kids were running about from the pool to the elevator, as there was a wet path down the hallway and into the elevator. The room is quite spacious and very nicely appointed. My wife and I were satisfied with the space for us and the three children. Beds were very comfortable and pillows fluffy. We slept very well. The next morning, pressing my cloths by the window, I noticed on the curtains what appeared to be some type of dried body fluids. To their credit, it was between the folds and not very easily noticed. I informed the housekeeper who was on the floor and she seemed genuinely embarrassed and made immediate note of it. Other than that, I was very pleased with my stay and would stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 June 2014

We spent two nights there on a business visit, showing up with no reservations. The receptionist (Tammy) was incredible, offering us a quieter floor and just very accomodating and professional. I think that pretty much sums up the staff on this property, very professional and genuinely appear to want to help the customers. Too many just go through the motions, but this staff goes above and beyond. Vet friendly, they will be my stop in Lake City from now on!

Room Tip: Fifth floor is quieter, especially if the hotel is crowded.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Our family spent 1 night here on our way back from Disney. I had researched online and the place got stellar reviews on all sites, not to mention it was significantly 25%-50% cheaper than Hampton inn and similar motels. I reserved the room online. The reception lady had everything ready and we were in our room within 10 mins of our arrival. Immaculate, clean and beds were very comfy. Highly recommend.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 May 2014

The Comfort suites at 3690 W US HWY 90 Lake City, FL 32024. PH # (386) 755-9028. This is one of the best hotels that I have stayed at. The place was immaculate, the staff continuously went above and beyond. We arrived late and the night manager Robbie was courteous, kind, friendly, and even gave us a discount at the door. The day manager Meredith was equally great. I felt at home.

Room Tip: All rooms are great!!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business