“Great Place”

Comfort Suites Lake City
Ranked #2 of 24 Hotels in Lake City
Reviewed 14 June 2010

We had three rooms and each party arrived at different times and days. On arrival we were early and the front staff had the room cleaned immediately so that we didnt have to wait to long. The pool was great and the breakfast was more than enough. Eggs,bacon, breads cereal biscuits and gravy coffee and tea. The staff was very friendly and helpful and the room were super clean and comfy. Will definitely stay there again next year.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with family

Reviewed 19 May 2010

My husband and I travelled to Lake City for business. The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. The housekeeping staff were also very nice. The bed was comfortable and the room was very clean and tastefully decorated. We only had coffee and juce, but the breakfast items looked pretty good. We would stay here again if ever in Lake City overnight.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 April 2010

We were just staying one night on the road, and this was one of the newest, nicest places, with a nice open breakfast area, wonderful little details in the bathrooms and great beds! Felt like someone had seen to our needs very well. Even tea bags available alongside the coffee tray. Sweet.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 April 2010

First let me say that for $130 you do not expect much, that said this new hotel has a fresh and pleasant look and feel with tasteful decorations and finish. The rooms are standard rooms in every way, I think the term "suite' is a bit deceptive. We had a few issues during our stay. In our king room the bed is no more than one foot from the wall A/C unit while the thermostat is on the far side by the door. Through the night we were hot until the AC turned on, then we froze, not a comfortable night. We then found black hair in the bathroom, my wife an I are both blonds. Yuk. I hope your stay is nicer.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank fpgKeyLargo
Reviewed 13 April 2010

from the time you enter the lobby to your room, very modern and comfortable.I have stayed in comfort inns before but this was the nicest yet, Room was big, beds were very comfortable and breakfast was good.

• Stayed: April 2010
Reviewed 11 April 2010

This is the nicest hotel I have ever stayed in. I've stayed in other chains suites and this is the best by far. Everything is so clean and tasteful. The staff was friendly and welcoming and the location is great as well. Breakfast was great....my kids filled up on eggs and bacon as well as all the other basics everyone else has. Will definitely stay here again!!

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 March 2010

I have stayed at this hotel 3 tines in the past year. This a excellant choice for cleanliness,attentive staff and great breakfast fresh eggs etc. location easy on,off I75. plenty of nearby gas,wal mart,restaurants etc. I highly recomend this Comfort Suites and Lake City. I travel about 25 motel stays per year,so I see a lot of variety.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled on business