“Kitchen closes at 8 20?”
Review of Mike's Cafe & Grille - CLOSED

Mike's Cafe & Grille
Price range: US$6 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Cuban
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Romantic, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Casual fine dining everyone's welcome!
Reviewed 20 March 2014 via mobile

Showed up with a fine bottle of wine but informed kitchen just closed.
8:30. Are you kidding?
Last trip there
Probably be gone by my next trip here.

Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

We went here on a recommendation from our hotel. Great choice. Large portions. Seafood platter was huge. Chicken piccata was wonderful. Our server was very nice and attentive. Had Creme brûlée for dessert which was tasty but not large enough.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

Close to the I-75 and a quick place to get something other than fast food. Food was good,
service was good. Busy thru lunch.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

We have en to Mikes a couple times. They offer a nice atmosphere, friendly staff and great food. We did lunch and dinner and both were great! Its kinda hidden in its location but when you go there you will go again. Nice place to have a luncheon for your staff or looks like they have room for business meetings.

Reviewed 2 March 2014

Always wanting to support a local restaurant, rather than some corporate chain, my darling and I stopped for lunch at Mikes in Lake City while traveling further south in Florida. We were some of the first customers in the restaurant, and hence, had very good service, but as the restaurant filled up, I noted that the service appeared to continue at its high-level at the other tables.
The food was good. My Cuban was not is well pressed as I like, but the flavor was excellent. We had an order of their onion rings, which are fresh cut and battered, and extremely good. The overall meal was fine, and the cost certainly acceptable. I intended to go back in and try this restaurant a couple more times, but I can't imagine that it will be anything but a good solid meal.