“A must visit! Fish Tacos for the win!”
Review of Blue Roof Grille - CLOSED

Blue Roof Grille
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout
Description: Great atmosphere. Great people. All food prepared fresh daily. Cooked to order however you desire. Big portions
“A must visit! Fish Tacos for the win!”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Wow! I live in Tallahassee and I have been dreaming about the fish tacos with homemade mango salsa since I visited this place. I can't say enough good things about this place. Yum-a-lish!

• Visited April 2014

Lake City, Florida
“Best Reuben Sandwich !!!”
Reviewed 21 May 2014 via mobile

I just had to tell you that if you love a really good Reuben Sandwich this is the place to go !!!
The chef/owner prepares and smokes her own pastrami. She then hand carved it, and piles it on a really good rye bread with lots of saurkraut, swiss cheese & and homemade 1000 island dressing. It is grilled to a crunchy, golden perfection. It is served with lots of hot, fresh french fries. Believe me this Reuben is so delicious you just can't stop eating it.
I can't wait to take my family there when they visit this summer.
The only thing I wished was they were open on the weekend. But I guess everyone needs a couple of days off!
Thanks Blue Roof you put a huge smile on my face. :-)

“Best fish tacos North of Key west”
Reviewed 10 April 2014 via mobile

The service is friendly, the food is outstanding, try the fried pickles for an app, get the fish tacos with homemade salsa for entree. Everything is home made

3 Thank Joyeboy
Glen Saint Mary, Florida
“Great find..great food”
Reviewed 13 March 2014

I travel many states looking for great philly steak subs
And this was one of the best.Steak was tender,peppers and onions like homemade and served on a perfectly soft bun.my wife had the fish tacos with the best mango salsa ever. They make their own tortillas and are the thinnest ever. Will definitely go back soon.

• Visited March 2014
Lake City, Florida
“Just Excellent”
Reviewed 19 July 2013 via mobile

Best fried clams I have ever eaten! The clams are fresh, not frozen and extremly tender.
These women in the kitchen are extremly talented. Everything we have ordered have been excellent!

• Visited May 2013