Terrible smell - stale smoke overlain with sickly-sweet chemical cleaners. Dirty walls, dirty carpet. The bathtub had cigarette burns on the edge and something that looked horribly like blood spattered on the wall (we figured from someone shooting up). We got here very, very late and only stayed because we were exhausted from driving for 20 hours. We paid $46, but could have had a CLEAN room at another motel - there are lots of them. Pick someplace else!! I am not a horribly picky person or a neat-freak but this place was truly awful.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Gateway Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.