All reviewsbiscuits gravyroom was cleanwear and tearshower curtaincracker barrelan overnight stayfront desk personnelwould definitely stay here againking roomfree breakfastthe breakfast areanice staysabrinafloridamotelpetspillows
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Needed to make hotel reservations to evacuate from the path of Hurricane Irma. I found the Quality Inn that actually had a room available that accepted pets. Check in was fast and friendly. Room was clean and comfortable. Staff was concerned and comforting. Breakfast was hot and fresh. Pets are $10 each per night. Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 September 2017

The room was large ,clean, plenty of outlets, computer table plus another table with 2 chairs. Room had microwave, mini fridge, and coffee pot. Beds were a little soft for us, as were the pillows, but that is personal opinion. Cable TV with no guide. WiFi was good.

Room Tip: The only noise issue were barking dogs.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 September 2017

My friend and I were going to be in the area and we opted to stay here after booking through the website. Check in was prompt. The room was clean. Breakfast was your very basic hot breakfast items. The pool was open and clean but we didn't use it.
I have stayed at a few Quality Inns and, being an older chain, they often have slightly larger rooms. Since our room was across from the elevator, we were concerned about noise but had none. Also, that location provided a slighthly larger room with a "Sitting table" that we were told was not available in most of the rooms.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 August 2017

I have been a Choice Hotel member for many years. Over the past four years I have stayed in several Quality Inns in 4 or 5 states. This is by far the very best Quality Inn I have stayed in within at least the past four years.
The Hotel was clean, the rooms were attractive and the front desk personnel and house keeping personnel were the friendliest and most helpful of any hotel I have stayed in for a very long time. If I have an occasion to return to Lake City, FL in the future, this Quality Inn will be my hotel of choice.
Compared to other hotels, the rates are very reasonable.
When you are traveling along I-75, I-10, US 90, US 441or US 41 and passing through the Lake City area, I recommend this Quality Inn if you need a place to stay for a night or for several nights. The bed here is the most comfortable I have had in any hotel in recent memory.

Room Tip: The rooms on the back side do not have any street and have a privacy fence. Very Quite.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
lakecityflji, General Manager at Quality Inn of Lake City, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2017

Dear Guest,

Kind regards,

Sabrina Palmer
Quality Inn,Lake City
386-758-8440

Reviewed 3 July 2017

ive always stayed at Jamison Inn ever since I worked for the company now know as Quality Inn still same great service and clean rooms, its always have been my an my husband choice...1 thing that I did notice on my last trip was the tub, that need a little rust cleaner and the shower heads could use some descaling for better water flow other then that, you get my business every time I come home for a visit..oh can yall lower the pet rates to 15 a night, ya killing me...{BIG smile}

Stayed: February 2017