“Great place”
Review of Jasmine Garden Inn

Jasmine Garden Inn
Ranked #13 of 24 Hotels in Lake City
Reviewed 21 August 2014

very kid friendly and family oriented. We had to stay for a few weeks. And I recommend it to everyone. And would stay again. They are very friendly and take care of their customers.. very convenient kitchen, clean rooms. Just overall great place. SG

• Stayed: July 2014
John P, Owner at Jasmine Garden Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2014

Dear Guest: Thank you so much for taking time to review. It means a lot to me. I am so happy to note that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back whenever your travels bring you to this area.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

Great place,right off I75,close to everything & it's clean! Great restaurants,sight-seeing. Management is customer oriented. Noise from the interstate is bothersome but ask for a room on the far side.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank pac441

Dear guest: Thank you so much for taking time to review us. I am so happy to note that you enjoyed your stay with us. As you noted, the traffic noise is a bit bothersome. I am in the process of planting more trees to (at least) reduce the noise somewhat.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

This is a decent place run by very nice people. It is a low budget option so do not expect luxury items. Owners will do all in their powers to make your stay a good one. The noise from interstate may bother some people but it is not terrible.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear guest: Thank you for taking the time to review us. I am so happy to note that you had a pleasant stay with us. As you noted, the traffic noise is a bit bothersome. I am planting more trees to (at least) reduce it somewhat.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

After truly reading some of the favorable reviews we decided to drive a few hours into our trip to Ga and stay here. Very horrifying. I have stayed in some pretty ratty places, I do believe this one takes the cake. Dirty room, smelled badly of cigarette smoke after being told it was a smoke free room. The smoke was nothing compared to the blood stained sheets and sticky dirty carpet. Heavy mold smell. Pretty everything you looked at in the hole was in need of repair. Really disgusting, we slept in our clothes with no blankets, just some sweaters we had. People were living in other units, very creepy and crudy inside and out. The truest thing about other reviews is that it is easy to get lost and not find it, consider a blessing! Night from hell!

Room Tip: Don't choose a room at all. Especially around back on the top floor like 215? Please stay in wha...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear guest: Thank you for taking the time to review us. I am so sorry to note that you had a very unpleasant experience. I take your critique seriously. I now check all rooms that are vacant ready. Also, I have completed some major painting and repairs to address some of the concerns you raised. I hope that you will give us another chance to showcase the improvements.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

Way to much noise from the freeway. The room was dirty and the sheets had stains (I had to sleep dressed and the only reason we staid was the very late hour), the air did not work on hot so the room was could all night. The sink was in the same room as the beds and water from the shower was getting in the room. When we woke up in the morning at 9:30 the owner was nowhere to be found. We staid in room 104.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank MariusNT
Reviewed 18 March 2014

i stayed here while traveling through florida. the owner is a really nice guy with lots of stories to tell, the room was well-sized (the bathroom as well). the bed was really comfortable and the linens were clean. some of the furniture seemed a bit older, but everything worked, so thats definitely nothing to complain about. there was a coffee machine, microwave and refrigerator in the room. our bathtub even had a jacuzzi function, which i didn't expect! (but that's probably an exception and not available in every room, we stayed in #101) another thing that impressed me, probably the most of all: the internet here was faster than at any of the four other places ive stayed at in florida so far - including a four points hotel in miami. i would definitely recommend jasmine garden inn to you!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
John P, Owner at Jasmine Garden Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2014

Dear guest: First of all, thank you for taking time to review us. I am so happy to note your positive comments and it gives me tremendous satisfaction to see that your enjoyed your stay with us. You are right - some of the furnishings are a bit old. We are (slowly, but surely) changing them out.

Warmest regards,

John.

Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

Nice people...nice location off the interstate. cheap & clean. I would come back again! the noise was a bit loud from the freeway...but seriously...it's close to it...what would you expect. beds were comfy & people were friendly.

• Stayed: March 2014

Dear guest: Thank you for taking the time to review us. It is so satisfying to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. Please be assured that we are continuously making improvements to the facility and services.

Warmest regards,