See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

They had a great staff. Along with clean rooms that were quiet. It was like home away from home. They were good to me and my fiancee. Anything we needed they made sure we had. They were highly attentive to everything and made sure the experience was great.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 September 2016

I personally didn't have a problem with this hotel. We wanted to stay somewhere for one night then leave the next morning for Daytona. We got there very late. After 11pm.
There is no carpet in the rooms. The tub was clean but clearly stained and we didn't want to get in it. No Continental breakfast the next morning....but we didnt expect it for the price. The shocker was there was a small fridge and microwave in the room....but no coffee pot. We didn't like that. Flat screen tv worked fine, and air was cold. Bed seemed comfortable enough. The man at the desk was very friendly. This hotel doesn't charge much for a reason. They don't have a lot to offer. These are facts. If you just need somewhere quick to sleep for the night, they're not that bad. You'll save money. If you want to spend more then one night.....I recommend somewhere else.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

Lake City itself didn't really seem like a whole lot to see, but if you ever find yourself there - or passing through - this is a nice gem worth the money. The front desk lady was polite and friendly, the room itself was impressive for the rate. Comfortable bed and heavy curtains/functioning AC to keep out central Florida's brutal sun. The room TV was a flat screen and there were plenty of channel options. Only complaint was the shower/tub, which didn't have an extendable head and required one to crouch down to access the water. Everything else though was fine. It would be nice to see this property expand and possibly take over that creepy abandoned(?) hotel across the street. It looks like the set of a horror movie. In any case, great stay, and would recommend to anyone traveling through Lake City. If I'm there again and need a room, I'll be back.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank flylikeaseagull
Reviewed 6 July 2016 via mobile

I'd rather pay a few dollars more than stay here again. I felt so disgusted. I hate to say that. The only good thing was the tiled floor. The tub was so stained and dirty. I ran hot water for 15 minutes plus went to the nearest Walmart and bought Clorox and poured Clorox before I showered and I still wore flip flops to shower. The rooms look so out dated. The prices was great for my two night stay but never again. The noise from highway was so loud I wasn't able to have a restful sleep. I wouldn't recommend the motel.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Yanivis J
Reviewed 18 April 2016

If you are looking for spotless modern hotel spend $150 a night at one of the other hotels. If you are looking for a comfortable older hotel at a great price that is reasonably clean, has a great staff, and a comfortable bed then you will be happy with the Jasmine Garden Inn. Located right next to I-75 with plenty of restaurants in the area and just minutes from I-10 for about $50 you'll get a great night's sleep!

Room Tip: If you are a light sleep you might want a hotel farther from I-75. We were exhausted each of the 3 nights we stayed so it wasn't a problem.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank MICHAEL Y
Jasmine G, Owner at Jasmine Garden Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2016

Dear Michael: Thank you very much for the positive comments. It means a lot to me. At the Jasmine Garden Inn, we continue to make improvements to the property so that our guests can have a good night's rest at an affordable rate.