“Didn't even make it”

Scottish Inns Lake City
Scottish Inns Lake City
Ranked #23 of 24 Hotels in Lake City
Reviewed 23 May 2007

I booked this stay online and deleted the confirmation information. I contacted the property directly to extend the stay, they confirmed the first night stay and indicated no problem to extend. I then had to cancel because of wild fires in the area that canceled the event I planned to attend. I called the property directly to cancel and was told I had to cancel on line or be charged. When I asked for assistance because I didn't have my confirmation information, the lady got irritated and screamed you must cancel on line I cannot help you. I tried to calmly ask if she could help me locate some information that could assist with cancelation she hung up. I called back and she gave me the 1800 number for Scottish Inns. They were able to give me the confirmation number and web provider where I had booked.

Based on how the women at the property treated me I am not likely to ever stay with any Scottish Inn.

Stayed: May 2007

#10 of 24 in Lake City
Driftwood Motel
Driftwood Motel
#14 of 24 in Lake City

Been to Scottish Inns Lake City? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Scottish Inns Lake City

Address: 2916 West US Highway 90, Lake City, FL 32055
Region: United States > Florida > Lake City
Free Parking
Ranked #23 of 24 Hotels in Lake City
Hotel Class:2 star — Scottish Inns Lake City 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers so you can book your Scottish Inns Lake City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.