“Great menu variety”

Ranked #11 of 129 Restaurants in Lake City
Price range: US$6 - US$10
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

I love that this place offered healthy choices as well as the not so healthy.
The Ridiculous Burger is all about taste and nothing about healthy. Had a taste of my husband's and it was great. The bread is a grilled cheese sandwich on the top and one in the bottom.

My turkey wrap was just right!

The facility is immaculate and the servers sweet and efficient.

There are newer reviews for Ray's Deli and Grill

Reviewed 15 July 2014

Our family loved this local restaurant! It is very clean and quaint. We took forever to order because there were so many great options on the menu. Everything on the menu was very reasonably priced. We couldn't believe our food was ready so quickly (the first burger we ordered was ready by the time we finished ordering). We all loved the corn fritters and onion rings! The cheeseburger was the best one I've had in a long time (they bake the buns fresh themselves!). My son loved the gyro he ordered. The candy store was very cute and original. The owner, Laura, was particularly friendly and helpful. All together a great experience!

Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

My friend and I stopped on way back from Naples. I got the pastrami and she got the spicy fried chicken sandwich. Both were delicious. The bread tasted homemade and the onion rings were amazing. Loved it and prices were wonderful. Service with a smile. Very friendly. They also had a small old fashioned candy shop. So much fun.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

Stopped here for lunch on the way back home from a business trip. I ordered the bacon and cheddar burger with onion rings. Everything was delicious. I could tell the burger was hand made and the onion rings were fresh. Whenever I find myself in Lake City again, I will definitely stop here.

1  Thank Jadeyjade07
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Great bacon cheddar burger. Bronco burger was different and good. Free chips with ranch are served to you. Fast and courteous service. Homemade fries and corn nuggets were good

1  Thank Barbara L